When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Crewe UK

Hi and welcome to the forum. If You click on forums and scroll down You´ll find a Tag section with lots of information and going all the way down to accessories etc. there is a trusted dealer listing to visit later. The good Tags basically are simple to find look over $350 the more expensive the better as with everything else. And they are really good, more for looks than chrono function but You may use it one time or the other. For 1/10 th sec reliable chrono timing there is the Tag Aquaracer 300m Grande date with the Swiss Ronda Quartz, same movement and function as gen and timing up to 12 hours but You can look into those after first having the Carrera. Good searching and reading before You order anything.

Thank you been looking for a couple of months now but a little confused! I've got a couple of cheap replicas but now ready for something special.

Hi and welcome. I'm uk too (very very close to you in fact) if I can help you in any way let me know

Hello fellow newbie from the UK

Pretty new here myself posting wise but hung around in the wings doing lots and lots and lots of reading. Best advice I can give is study all the forum sticky topics, read reviews, highlight the brand you like and want then do more reading. It all helped me make my first choice for a pam which is on order and awaiting delivery and the trick to that is to expect to wait and hopefully it all goes smoothly.

As other have said it will take over your free time, you will be reading way into the early hours and you will be quickly emptying wallet and savings, I'm already on the look out for IWC3777 or omega PO with orange.

welcome and enjoy

D.