When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Dual Time

martijnp

Hi guys,

Here are some pictures of my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Dual Time. 

Inside is a 23J movement with working power reserve. The dimensions are diametre 43,5 mm x 14,5mm thk. 

They said it's a working 2 time zone and that I have to set via the crown. I've got no idea how, so that's why the time is the same... :bangin: 

Enough talk, let's go to the fun part:

IMG_6131_zpsf14ca5bd.jpg

IMG_6132_zpsd6a1fcab.jpg

IMG_6133_zpsdd3d59dc.jpg

IMG_6152_zps751a6df1.jpg

IMG_6135_zps6e386002.jpg

IMG_6134_zpsc0e73429.jpg

IMG_6151_zps17105216.jpg

IMG_6145_zps15356aa3.jpg

IMG_6147_zps49b4f476.jpg

IMG_6148_zps929dc8df.jpg

IMG_6149_zps3b65624f.jpg

IMG_6137_zps05d7320d.jpg

IMG_6144_zps64d7f8eb.jpg

IMG_6143_zps58076f18.jpg

IMG_6138_zps01db01dd.jpg

IMG_6139_zps9d39684c.jpg

IMG_6140_zpsd2ef86a6.jpg

IMG_6141_zps1bd7898b.jpg

IMG_6142_zps6c53c53f.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, congrats on the AP and thanks for the review, have been waiting for one a long time and this is on my wishlist for several months now. How is the bracelet?

Time-setting: read this once .. as I remember first You set the time for the second time zone (maybe it´s the other way round) it depends in which direction You turn the crown, use always the same direction one should turn all hands if you move forward the other should move only one of the hour hands if you only turn backward.

Wow, I really like this piece. Way more fun than a 15400 IMO.

Congrats!

Thanks, I'm not sure which one I like more, the Dual Time or the 15400. But I will figure it out :p

Hi, congrats on the AP and thanks for the review, have been waiting for one a long time and this is on my wishlist for several months now. How is the bracelet?

Time-setting: read this once .. as I remember first You set the time for the second time zone (maybe it´s the other way round) it depends in which direction You turn the crown, use always the same direction one should turn all hands if you move forward the other should move only one of the hour hands if you only turn backward.

Thanks mate! But unfortunately this wouldn't work. When I turn the crown the hands on both dials move the same direction. There is also only one crown position..  

Right. I have same

You hace to set time in the small time. After put the time in the other direction for big time.

Thanks mate, but unfortunately this wouldn't work 

Superb I actually silver soldered the serial no to blank it out back to blank metal

Thanks! If you can do that, that looks awesome. Much better than the N. 0001 :p

Which dealer did this one come from? Looks great!

Thanks! I got it via M2M ;)

You have to move hands to set time first in the small time.

After that, move the hands in the "wrong direction" (the other direction) to set the main time... It has to work.

I have the same watch and it is the only way... It took me many days to discover how but it is that way, if any doubt PM me and we can try to find why it is not working ;)

Edited by asanibal

You have to move hands to set time first in the small time.

After that, move the hands in the "wrong direction" (the other direction) to set the main time... It has to work.

I have the same watch and it is the only way... It took me many days to discover how but it is that way, if any doubt PM me and we can try to find why it is not working ;)

Thanks again mate, but unfortunately what direction I turn the crown, both hand sets are moving.. 

Damn!! What a sh*t!!

Mine worked that way.

Try to send to a watchsmith maybe it is an issue.

Sorry

Thanks for the help anyway. Still don't know if I do something wrong or it's just not possible. Couldn't find anything on youtube :(

Beautiful watch. Definitely on the list to get. Is the time setting issue common to this model?

Thanks! I have no idea. I might do something wrong  :p

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...