When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's been awhile since I've been back here.

Ztech

A big hello to everyone!  It's been a few years since I've been on here.  Work and a few other hobbies took up all my time during that time, but I'm back to the rep world to see what I've been missing.  I see some familiar "names" as well a few new ones.  I'm glad that you guys have kept the "rep game" alive and well. 

So, I thought I'd ask a few "noob" questions to get myself started back into the rep world.  It's been some time since I sold my gen Omega Ploprof and although I only had her for a very short time, I've always missed her.  Can any of you guys give me some tips or point me in the right direction for a solid rep of this piece?  Your help would be greatly appreciated! 

Glad to see your, even if I didn't know you before ;) An V2 Ploprof is 99% the same as gen. One of omega super reps. In line with LMPO, CrPO and others. A really solid piece. About ~$300. There also is a so-called V1.5 which has non working orange number and one piece caseback, but who points these flaws from your wrist? Also lume on V1.5 is better than on V2. It's about $140.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glad to see your, even if I didn't know you before ;) An V2 Ploprof is 99% the same as gen. One of omega super reps. In line with LMPO, CrPO and others. A really solid piece. About ~$300. There also is a so-called V1.5 which has non working orange number and one piece caseback, but who points these flaws from your wrist? Also lume on V1.5 is better than on V2. It's about $140.

Thanks for your reply and the tip.  Let's hope this doesn't get me started back on the itch! 

Edited by Ztech

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!  Yes!  I'm seeing that the prices have gone up.  Significantly!!!  I hope that the quality has gone up as well.  I'm thinking of "gently" easing back into the rep game with an Omega Ploprof and a Panerai of some sort. I'm leaning on a bronzy!  Any recommendations?  I've got some history with Angus (Puretime) so I think I'll try giving him some money.  Unless, of course, you guys have any advice or insight.  Again, thanks for the warm welcome and I'm glad to be back!  :)