When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone ordered from perfect clones?

I noticed perfect clones is one of the TD's and  I'm thinking about ordering a Franck Muller from them. If anybody out there has ordered from em, please feel free to share your experiences/horror stories lol I wanna know what I'm getting myself into. This will be the first time I've dealt directly with a rep site and I'm kinda nervous to tell you the truth haha these are a couple specific things I wanna know:

How's the shipping time? (I live in California)

Generally how long does the entire transaction take? (from paying and placing the order to actually getting the item)

How's their build quality?

Hi, from all the TD´s listed here on rwg You may pay and order at ease, this includes p-cls. As far as the FM replica, try to read about it, I just can say the quality on the cheaper models ($130-$160) is really weak and to get a good one it´s give or take $398. You will notice the difference within the overall build quality and feeling, good lume or no lume/very weak lume as well as on the movement itself.

Myself I like the Casablanca Chronos a lot (and several of them) but haven´t got any yet (precisely because its $400 + shipping and the cheaper ones are no worth the while on this brand). Good choices and good purchase:) 

Hi, from all the TD´s listed here on rwg You may pay and order at ease, this includes p-cls. As far as the FM replica, try to read about it, I just can say the quality on the cheaper models ($130-$160) is really weak and to get a good one it´s give or take $398. You will notice the difference within the overall build quality and feeling, good lume or no lume/very weak lume as well as on the movement itself.

Myself I like the Casablanca Chronos a lot (and several of them) but haven´t got any yet (precisely because its $400 + shipping and the cheaper ones are no worth the while on this brand). Good choices and good purchase:) 

Great info! I'm either gonna end up with this one http://www.p-cls.com/fmca00101-casablanca-ssdiamle-diam-asia-28362-p-7455.html or this one http://www.p-cls.com/fmaet10001-aeternitas-tourbillon-ssle-white-flying-tourbillon-p-8542.html

The tourby is awesome, but the high price scares the crap out of me, and I really like the all-diamond one, even though it's kinda tacky. As far as the specs on that one, do you think the quality will be decent? 

I've had an Omega PO, Panerai and Mont Blanc from Josh at PC over past couple of years. All models were high end, good quality, with good service and prompt delivery. Had one issue with MB bracelet, it was sent back and returned fixed. I would say you can buy with confidence from him, but email him first to ensure the model on his site is in stock.

Can't vouch for the FM specifically, but the adage of you get what you pay for holds true even for different grades of reps.