When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 16610LV (bp) vs Rolex 16610LV (gen)

dusk

Don't take this the wrong way but I personally believe the only watch comparable to a gen is TC/wm9 not to say that yours isn't nice but it really seems the 16610 is a hard watch to rep

Hey not at all bud I'm still hunting for one!

It's only a cheapie after all but I thought it wasn't bad. I put it up for opinions not willy waving. There are far better rep LV watches kicking around but hard to come by unfortunately.

The feelers are out for a super rep but this will do for now :)

Peace,

Dusk

Hey not at all bud I'm still hunting for one!

It's only a cheapie after all but I thought it wasn't bad. I put it up for opinions not willy waving. There are far better rep LV watches kicking around but hard to come by unfortunately.

The feelers are out for a super rep but this will do for now :)

Peace,

Dusk

You guys must not have seen the TC LV I just posted to sell ?! Its got a gen crown, insert and crystal. Thing is verrrry close to the mark 6 which is a 2005 model and is date accurate with no rehaut etc

I take that back ^^^^ looks like Dusk just checked it out hahaha

You guys must not have seen the TC LV I just posted to sell ?! Its got a gen crown, insert and crystal. Thing is verrrry close to the mark 6 which is a 2005 model and is date accurate with no rehaut etc

I take that back ^^^^ looks like Dusk just checked it out hahaha

Yeah bud. If I hadn't have been moving house in two weeks I'd have snatched your hand off with the watch attached!

:D

just checked that 1 for sale ,very nice but $1100 i,m never going to pay that for a rep watch sorry.

that 1 you have Dusk is good enough mate with Swiss eta.

How much is it ?

It's around £200 in old money CD