When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 116610 dial and bezel inserts on eBay?

glight2000

basically the pics of the sellers bezel and dial were gen so if he sends me fake [censored] ill just get my money back from paypal.i bought the one with the best dial mk3.the others had a mk2 dial .i am a little worried ha ha

Edited by live1
  • Like 1

basically the pics of the sellers bezel and dial were gen so if he sends me fake [censored] ill just get my money back from paypal.i bought the one with the best dial mk3.the others had a mk2 dial .i am a little worried ha ha

I wonder what version I purchased...

anubytu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by glight2000

What's the difference between the mk2 and mk3 dials?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mk2 dials are very rare i ve never seen a gen sub c in real life with a mk2 dial.but have seen pics,i also dont like the hour markers on mk2 or the text layout.but gen dial is a gen dial.im selling my gen mk3 from this seller as i already have some gen dials,also these dials are easy to sell

Edited by live1

Mine says 5/26. Looks like I'm first.

Will post comparison pics to gen 114060 (assuming bezels are the same)

We will be eagerly awaiting your findings.

I need to figure out how to buy, sell, and trade my way into to a franken 114060. I already have a 116610 with gen dial, crystal, tube, crown. It just needs the bezel. I'm going to make a heretical confession: I hate the cyclops!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk