When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just ordered my 1st PAM

436NR

Hey guys!

I just ordered my first PAM. It's the 382 Bronzo from Andrew. Before I get the QC pics; is there any trouble spots that I need to look out for on the pics? I've been a Breitling guy and that's where my expertise lays.

Any heads up will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

P

Thanks guys! I thought that the date looks off and I thought that it's supposed to be running at 28,800. The QC pic shows the meter at 21,600. Is that right?

Good question!   Here is my QC pic showing 28800

Thanks guys! I thought that the date looks off and I thought that it's supposed to be running at 28,800. The QC pic shows the meter at 21,600. Is that right?

post-62145-0-60726100-1401385167_thumb.j

Only funny value is the Amplitude. A bit too low, it should be around 300°.

But if it's like my pam 164 with a7750, it gained like 10 min in the first 2 hours of use (!!!!) and then I regulated again the time, properly pushed the crown and started to run perfectly.

Search in google with sentence "Timeograph explained" in order to better understand the values shown in this last pic.

Ciao, Alex

Edited by GenTLe

Only funny value is the Amplitude. A bit too low, it should be around 300°.

But if it's like my pam 164 with a7750, it gained like 10 min in the first 2 hours of use (!!!!) and then I regulated again the time, properly pushed the crown and started to run perfectly.

Search in google with sentence "Timeograph explained" in order to better understand the values shown in this last pic.

Ciao, Alex

This one is mine:

post-17337-140146024205.jpg

The rate is wrong and the amplitude is a bit high.

• Like 1

436NR,

looks like your is one of the "low end" models costing around 180US$ and using the seagull 25J (also called ST-25), which beats at 21.6k.

Take care not to try to make it look oldish with the various mixtures of rabbit pee etc, because the case of yours is steel, just plated to look like bronze, not like the "high end" one (~500US$) which is fully bronze and with a modded 7750 inside, beating @28.8kbph.

Cheers :-)

Alex

436NR,

looks like your is one of the "low end" models costing around 180US$ and using the seagull 25J (also called ST-25), which beats at 21.6k.

Take care not to try to make it look oldish with the various mixtures of rabbit pee etc, because the case of yours is steel, just plated to look like bronze, not like the "high end" one (~500US$) which is fully bronze and with a modded 7750 inside, beating @28.8kbph.

Cheers :-)

Alex

I paid for the high-end model! Maybe the maker is trying to pull a fast one on Andrew. I told Andrew that I'm not comfortable with the results of the meter. He hasn't gotten back to me yet. You can tell in the pics above that it's already showing signs of patination from the factory.

It's a bit of a head scratcher!

I know that Andrew will make it right.