When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristology 27th of May

Andei3000

Mart i hate that Tudor sub its rubbish you really need to get rid of that mate. Just so happens I have a space free in my daily beaters box where I can put it out of the way  for you  :inverted:

Haha thanks! :p

And wow a lot of (TC) Rolex LV today, looks good guys! :)

Cc33, are those serifs on your chapter ring's 5 minute bars?! :o that is God's Own Dial.

:notworthy:

I hadn't even noticed but ya it seems he updated that area too. I looked back at the older pics and they don't seem as prominent.. Hmm, bonus :)

• Like 1

I hadn't even noticed but ya it seems he updated that area too. I looked back at the older pics and they don't seem as prominent.. Hmm, bonus :)

Wait, did you have your previous dial touched redone? That thing is beautiful!

Thanks, I sold my previous dial and hands and got a new set with darker lume... It's too easy to damage the hands and dial when removing the old lume so I opted to just swap. He updated the artwork a little to address a few details

When I first got it the lume looked too light and I was kind of disappointed but then I realized that in most lighting he nailed it, the lume he did matches my pearl exactly! So I'm happy after all lol!