When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sign of things to come? ROC 41.5mm

So whilst browsing my trusted dealer of choice this morning I came across an new model that I had not seen anywhere else.

The Royal Oak Chronograph in 41.5mm.

check out the link;

http://www.p-cls.com/0aproc02002-royal-chrono-ssss-black-os20-quartz-p-15798.html

The movement is stated as quartz, I have no idea why they would offer this as a quartz, but the overall quality looks good. 

I would like to hear some opinions as to overall build quality and if you guys hope like i do that we see a automatic version soon!

TK

I looked at this too, really like this AP style, my 6.5" wrist can't handle the ROOs.

The quartz doesn't bother me (blasphemy I know). I actually have one similar to this I bought a good 6 years ago from Connie KIng, but the fit and finish isn't very nice and I just don't wear it.

From Josh's pics this new version seems much nicer than the one I have from King. I'm seriously thinking of getting this one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So whilst browsing my trusted dealer of choice this morning I came across an new model that I had not seen anywhere else.

The Royal Oak Chronograph in 41.5mm.

check out the link;

http://www.p-cls.com/0aproc02002-royal-chrono-ssss-black-os20-quartz-p-15798.html

The movement is stated as quartz, I have no idea why they would offer this as a quartz, but the overall quality looks good. 

I would like to hear some opinions as to overall build quality and if you guys hope like i do that we see a automatic version soon!

TK

I saw this too, and like you, I have been waiting for a quality ROC to come along.

For this quartz model ,the 9 o'clock subdial is wrong, it is exactly the same as the 6 o'clock one.

If you can be patient, you will be able to look forward to a nice auto movement ROC release in a few months, if what I hear is correct.  ;)

The sec@6 movement worries me a little though... 

I saw this too, and like you, I have been waiting for a quality ROC to come along.

For this quartz model ,the 9 o'clock subdial is wrong, it is exactly the same as the 6 o'clock one.

If you can be patient, you will be able to look forward to a nice auto movement ROC release in a few months, if what I hear is correct.   ;)

WHAT?! What about them Messi ones? I love those, although I think the guy's a douche, but the watch is great!

If you can be patient, you will be able to look forward to a nice auto movement ROC release in a few months, if what I hear is correct.   ;)

Thanks for the info re the ROC. lets hope it is what we are waiting for!

after which I imagine Messi will come out.....

• 3 months later...