When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jaeger-LeCoultre Geophysic 1958

Guest REPPIN

Guest REPPIN

Think these will ever get reproduced? 

These are beautiful, I would love to get a nice rep of this, seems pretty straightforward and easy to replicate. 

Here's a nice picture of the trio: Steel, Rose Gold and Platinum: 

post-8024-0-38646100-1402600151_thumb.jp

• 4 months later...

Anyone heard of any makers replicating this piece. or any of these pieces. 

I would KILL for one of these. 

I would actually spend the change to get the steel one (10k) If I could only find one, they are limited to 800 pieces. 

We should start a poll with the help of angus. To do a super rep of this watch is more than feasible and many would consider to buy it since there aren't too many super reps in terms of dress watches :(

It's hardly what I would call a dress watch, almost but not quite.

Hopefully we will have a dress watch in the new reverso, if only it wasn't quartz :p

We should start a poll with the help of angus. To do a super rep of this watch is more than feasible and many would consider to buy it since there aren't too many super reps in terms of dress watches :(

Yeah but if we do it seems alot of People dont commit when it comes to pay up so those lets get a something something never works

Ther was a piece on Angus's website that suggested factories are not so interested in putting the money into these kind of watches because their simplicity makes it too easy to copy without putting the R&D into it. Would love it tho! angus!!!

There was a piece on Angus's website that suggested factories are not so interested in putting the money into these kind of watches because their simplicity makes it too easy to copy without putting the R&D into it. Would love it tho! angus!!!

• 1 month later...