When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What happened to MD202? Saw he was banned now

Take a guess gents. You're all intelligent. Let's start acting like it.

It means move on. Enough of the wining and

b!tc#ing. Let it go. It's done. Grow up and move on.

The details have been exhausted over and over. You won't get your money back or your watch. Salvage what dignity you have left, grow a pair and move on.

Now, do what you do best. I don't repeat myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PGWDaddy

PWG first off I knew what you meant as did others they just wanted you to say it clearly. I agree moving on is the course of action, now your blunt assessment a bit harsh on your fellow members. Untrue no , callus yes but I can handle that others might not be so forgiving. One thing for sure certainly not the way to endear yourself to your fellow members.

The details have been exhausted over and over. You won't get your money back or your watch. Salvage what dignity you have left, grow a pair and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

You know for someone who has a handful of posts and not much in the way of meaningful contributions to this forum, you are way out on a thin limb!

I don't see anyone whining about this, personally, I am over and done with it. I lost over 800 dollars in a really nice DW Daytona and a gen movement, plus other parts. In my case, it's not a big deal. For some folks who are not in my situation financially, it might be a big deal. I believe the reason that most folks are upset, is that they trusted Mike, plus everyone endured months of whining and excuses on his part, sympathized with him when allegedly his cousin was killed, his dog died, and he was diagnosed with cancer!! And then after all this, he turned around and screwed everyone who trusted him.

It would be interesting to know if your callus attitude were the same if the shoe were on the other foot, if you had lost a grand or so in watches and had your trust abrogated by this guy.

I will agree with you on one point, I hope the mods nuke this and any other thread that has anything to do with MD2020, as I am totally and completely tired of the whole mess, not only because of what he did, but also because they illicit comments from people like you, who don't know, don't care, and never had a "skin in this game".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your an Idiot Pal................. 

I agree that the threads should probably be locked, there's a PM group for further discussion, but the information contained in the main thread shouldn't be removed. The forum doens't have a "Rogues Gallery" AFAIK so a locked thread with one post containing all the details of MD2020 should do.

• Like 1