When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just in: 42MM Panda on Limited Edition White GP Gen strap

I love the watch, not a big fan of white straps, course, you young guys can pull these off!! Biggest problem is here, it's really,really hot and humid in the summer, so just walking around outside, you sweat like a pig. Light straps, outside of NATO's that you can take off and throw in the washing machine, get sweat stained and discolored. Pretty darn striking combo though. Did Vac do the movement mod with the extra jewel?

Definitely nice for the 4th of July!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very bad rep. Just send it to me, I can arrange a free disposal for you...

No, just joking, this combo is just awesome!!! Congrats, really a stunning piece!

I'm waiting for the 2014 white model with white strap to be repped, but I don't think this will happen soon...

Congrats APNoobster! It's a great looking watch. I just ordered the same one for my first AP as well. Awaiting shipment...impatiently...haha

How long was the mod process from beginning to the end from Vac? I want to do the same too. But since this is going to be my first AP, I am not sure I want to part with it for so long to mod (service/AR/etc) it...

BTW this double-coloured stitches white strap looks great on Panda! I was thinking exactly the same style...but won't be able to afford a gen one of coz...

I can't stop scrolling up to look at your pictures...still drooling...

• 2 weeks later...