When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midnight in Alaska - Big Gonzo content

Nanuq

Ww, that's a Minh bracelet with a whole lotta elbow grease.

Ronin, those are scratches from coral in Hawaii, mostly polished out now (shirt sleeve technique).

Thanks gents!

I did a review of the Minh band about a year ago. It was a disaster out of the box but I was able to make it work. Definitely not recommended unless you HAVE to have a rivet 7206. Yuki's is far better.

• 2 months later...

Nanuq jeez are you ever done with The gonzo haha ;)?? You know you just need to send it to me i pay you some kids if you want ;) In my eyes its The ultimate rep ever build you and cc33 know how to build Them haha ;)

I didn't think MY sold 6538 hands for eta. Are they modified?

They're 1030 hands, broached for the 2846.  Don't ask me about the problems with the hours hand and its seat.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Great build, I thought the first picture was gen.

Wow that's a huge compliment coming from you.  Thank you!  :notworthy:

Nanuq jeez are you ever done with The gonzo haha ;)?? You know you just need to send it to me i pay you some kids if you want ;) In my eyes its The ultimate rep ever build you and cc33 know how to build Them haha ;)

That means a lot Ezio, thank you.  But I can't take any credit for this build, it's a long long way from what I first put together, to the final piece.  Cc33 was the one that guided me from sow's ear to silk purse.  :notworthy:  HE is the King of Big Crowns around here.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...