When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What a lovely pair (show us your TC,s)

coffindodger

After getting my V6 sub from TC after waiting 58 days to join my LV thought i would show them off. I would also like to see your TC,s  sory about my lousy pics but my photo skills are on a par with MOAB  :fool: . I know lots of you can take better pics than me so come get them out for the boys  :)

photo2_zpsfaf69101.jpg

photo1_zps1545c24f.jpg

photo3_zpsc6dfee0d.jpg

Beautiful watches. That lume burns like a torch!

I think that just may be the perfect excuse for me to buy one. "It was a little expensive honey, but I finally found the perfect reading light. I only bought so I wouldn't disturb you when I read in bed..." :)

• Like 1

After getting my V6 sub from TC after waiting 58 days to join my LV thought i would show them off. I would also like to see your TC,s  sory about my lousy pics but my photo skills are on a par with MOAB  :fool: . I know lots of you can take better pics than me so come get them out for the boys  :)

photo2_zpsfaf69101.jpg

photo1_zps1545c24f.jpg

photo3_zpsc6dfee0d.jpg

Love Them i take Them both haha ;)

image_zps354ebf29.jpg

This was how they arrived with me.

I never wore the Caddell Rouge on the bracelet and initially replaced it with black leather and later with a Stingray strap. For some reason I hankered after a Black Bay so decided to pop a red insert in for a while. This is how she looks now.

image_zps651d29ff.jpg

The LV came with a black insert installed, so I popped a Flat 4 LV in and now we have.

image_zpsbec3d976.jpg

Fine TC´s You have there CD, need a black one as well:). Here´s mine, KH-Dial, Yachtmaster red seconds-hand, inverted Datewheel, no lupe, silicon-greased and waterproofed:

TC_0034_zps883af6d8.jpg

tc_0042_zpse6be509d.jpg

tc_9788c2_zps1d38ac33.jpg

I think I want 1 of those next. Was thinking of swapping my LV but don't think I can live without it  :g:

image_zps354ebf29.jpg

This was how they arrived with me.

I never wore the Caddell Rouge on the bracelet and initially replaced it with black leather and later with a Stingray strap. For some reason I hankered after a Black Bay so decided to pop a red insert in for a while. This is how she looks now.

image_zps651d29ff.jpg

The LV came with a black insert installed, so I popped a Flat 4 LV in and now we have.

image_zpsbec3d976.jpg

You don't need that Rouge mate, I will swap you for a tudor +cash  :inverted:  :)

You don't need that Rouge mate, I will swap you for a tudor +cash  :inverted:  :)

lol, to be honest it's a love hate thing: I love the watch but hate the fact that I'm always trying to change it! I have a distressed brown leather strap on the way so.......

Oh, and I'd not bother changing your TC insert for a gen, there's not THAT much to choose between them. I'd say it's mostly in the mind: knowing its a gen insert.