When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

STOLEN - Breitling Navitimer from my home - please help

breezethrusd

Greetings RWG members,

I have been an avid member for some time now with an ever growing collection. I had a number of reps, but also some very nice gen's including my favorite - the Breitling Navitimer. Last night, my home was broken into and 8 watches were stolen. Amongst the list were a number of gens, including the breitling. Police report was made and a lets sent out to pawn shops etc.

1. Breitling Navitimer Gen

2. Movado black PVD gen

3. Burberry Silver/black leather gen

4. Calvin Klein watch with blk gen

5. Rolex Milgauss Rep 

6. Rolex GMT II pepsi rep

7. Hublot big bang gold rep

8. Hublot big bang black rep

The breitling was the most valuable and the one I am most concerned about. I know several members here are interested in Gen's as well and search ebay/craigslist etc for good deals and just wanted to put this out there. I have some pics of my breitling with serial included. 

Pics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8hber5kpib4n8ph/AADcKEMJ5ZE4SSyuHkLscdkya

As the numbers are a bit difficult to make out from the pictures so I would say the following numbers are highly suspicious-819889-819869-819860-819880

If anyone locates this watch please PLEASE let me know. Items were taken from Long island, NY. Thanks so much in advance. Willing to give a cash reward to anyone who helps me locate my items. Thank you!

I'm very sorry to hear. I had the same, they stole my whole collection a year or 3 back. Didn't get my watches back but I had a very good insurance. I hope You'll get your watches back and otherwise I hope the insurance will do their work for you

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A rep watch is worthless in the eyes of an insurance company. They will not pay out on rep watches, what do you think Rolex would say to AXA insurance if they paid out $1000,S  To a person for his rep watches.

Well yes of course that is obvious but martijip in his post above said "I had the same, they stole my whole collection a year or 3 back. Didn't get my watches back but I had a very good insurance" Doesn't say if they were all reps or gens but as this is a rep forum you would think he had some reps in there.

Maybe you just have to [censored] the insurance company in the first place ...

Cheers

P.

• 2 weeks later...