When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wristcheck

Ronin

That bronzo is growing on me by the day. The first time saw one, I thought "why would someone make a watch out of a spent shell casing"? Now I can't stop looking at them!

The bronzo is a bit like a bulldog in that way. The first time you see a bull-dog you think, "well that's a curious genetic dead-end". But after a couple of weeks, you find yourself buying them steak at the grocery store and letting them ride shotgun in your otherwise immaculate car. It's curious charisma, but irresistible nevertheless.

Fantastic watch. I wouldn't be able to take it off either!

• Like 1

Thanks Dovo --

You're absolutely right.   Do a search on Bronzo Patina and you'll see what some of us have done to our as far as forced aging.   It can give them such a unique look!   There are a number of methods to use, but all are quite easy.   Best of all, if you don't like the look, it's also easy to polish up, back to like-new!

That bronzo is growing on me by the day. The first time saw one, I thought "why would someone make a watch out of a spent shell casing"? Now I can't stop looking at them!

The bronzo is a bit like a bulldog in that way. The first time you see a bull-dog you think, "well that's a curious genetic dead-end". But after a couple of weeks, you find yourself buying them steak at the grocery store and letting them ride shotgun in your otherwise immaculate car. It's curious charisma, but irresistible nevertheless.

Fantastic watch. I wouldn't be able to take it off either!

My first modded rep done by the mystery modder in Austria

5y3aryhe.jpg

Have a nice day

Cats

Send with Sony Experia Z using Tapatalk Pro

I rememberd that guy, repaustria, Oliver was his name i know his last name too and address, wonder if he still live there. I sold him some stuff back then. What ever happen to him? Do you know Cats?

Edited by F.Castro