When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet gold replica ring

Around half year ago decided to make 1:1 very high quality - matching gen - Audemars Piguet gold ring to ware together with watches.

About week ago I had fruits of my long term journey.

The outcome is amazing masterpiece and I love it.

post-63159-0-74136000-1404415603_thumb.j
Edited by doc0005
  • Like 1

Looks great  :1a:  but this is pure adulturated madness you know  ;)  !

We need to see this on your hand, preferely on the one spoting an AP watch as well

• Like 1

Thats insane! Will you make some to sell it?

Group of jewelers created this beauty very high. I can help you to have this white gold or rose gold ring matching your taste.

It's pure wrist sex.

Edited by doc0005

Looks great  :1a:  but this is pure adulturated madness you know  ;)  !

We need to see this on your hand, preferely on the one spoting an AP watch as well

I have same shots with AP watch, but unfortunately I can not post picture link until I do not have 5 posts.

I have to say this ring is very unique and have great appearance. because ring is polished between mega pattern the sun is sparking all around the ring.

Absolutly amazing feeling and look. 

I like it a lot!

Thank you. I like it a lot too. This was long journey to make the ring design and find the right jeweler who can make it.

Not many jeweler see details and have high quality standard. I love quality maniac jewelers.

Absolutly unique beaty. 

Have to say that is very, very nice! I'm not a ring person, outside of my wedding band, nothing else, but this looks great. Your perseverance was rewarded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. It's really very interesting ring. When I started this project I don't thought that.

Because between mega pattern is polished, therefore light is sparkling all over the ring.

Have many appearance depending on light condition. It's amazing. I'm not sure I can demonstrate it on the pictures.

3 jewelers worked on this to figure out technology and make it sharp and high quality. 

The challenges was to find out the good newer designer who can pay attention for all details.

Next challenges was to make this quality of job.