When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet gold replica ring

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I would suspect this is going to be pretty costly. unless you can have one made in S/S. Any of the gold ones are going to be pretty expensive, as it looks pretty massive and a fair amount of gold will be used in each ring. I know that people have been clamoring for a price, not sure he has gotten to the point of pricing it. First off, I'm sure that the price point is going to be pretty high, can't afford to stock these, because of the different sizes. These are not rings that look like you can have them resized should it not fit, would need to go up or down with a completely different ring.

As  I said before, I'm not a ring person, so absolutely no interest in this project except to say it is very nice work, and a lot of persistence o n the OP's part, plus a pile of money!!

• Like 1

I would suspect this is going to be pretty costly. unless you can have one made in S/S. Any of the gold ones are going to be pretty expensive, as it looks pretty massive and a fair amount of gold will be used in each ring. I know that people have been clamoring for a price, not sure he has gotten to the point of pricing it. First off, I'm sure that the price point is going to be pretty high, can't afford to stock these, because of the different sizes. These are not rings that look like you can have them resized should it not fit, would need to go up or down with a completely different ring.

As  I said before, I'm not a ring person, so absolutely no interest in this project except to say it is very nice work, and a lot of persistence o n the OP's part, plus a pile of money!!

Completely agree with you mate. The S/S or Titanium Version itself would already be costly, not to mention Gold. I've contacted friends that owns relatively large jewelry shops, and I'd have to say this is not an easy piece to make. Not every jeweler is able to replicate this and the molding is extremely labor intensive and costly, which is why an SS version is not made. The time and effort required to make a piece like this is too much relative to the price it would be valued at if it was SS or Titanium.

Very nice Project OP, congratz. 

Completely agree with you mate. The S/S or Titanium Version itself would already be costly, not to mention Gold. I've contacted friends that owns relatively large jewelry shops, and I'd have to say this is not an easy piece to make. Not every jeweler is able to replicate this and the molding is extremely labor intensive and costly, which is why an SS version is not made. The time and effort required to make a piece like this is too much relative to the price it would be valued at if it was SS or Titanium.

Very nice Project OP, congratz. 

Mate, one word of advice:

IF its your family that owns a large jewelry shop, come right out and say so. That " friends who owned this and that" is getting old and tiring. I have uncovered at least 3 businesses supposedly owned by your "friends", but in actual fact, under your direct management. :lol: :lol:

I have said this before and I will say it here again: You are a humble guy who has an irrational fear of getting kidnapped and stuffed into a Samsonite trunk after the ransom is paid. Worry not my nice young friend.. the world is still very rosy for you! :D :D :D

Exceptional ring mate! If I actually wore rings, I'd be all over one of these. Have you considered putting one of these things on a little chain and making a pendant?

When started ring project many people asked for pendant, cufflink. Honestly I was busy with my other ring project (made for myself) and I was asking design bracelets (not from any watch forum).

Asked also make this ring with diamond all over. (Again not from any replica watch forum).

I will back to this ring project and will consider make pendants and cufflinks.