When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

some Bronzo pics

rps01

Beautiful watches - the patina is excellent. My own is slowly coming along and starting to develop multi layered tones. The moment is saw this watch (noob) I had to have it. It's already had a swimming holiday in Koh Samui with no ill effects.

post-60996-0-28849600-1405209742_thumb.j

Edited by aseangm

Thanks for all the pics guys....loving all of them, but I notice that pcardoza have the better CP IMHO. Did you modify it or is it a V2 or V3? There's a big difference on the two ZF model's CP like 436NR's model (slightly sunken)??? 

I'm with ya!

y6asymyz.jpg

I hear ya! By far ma favorite these days. e6ubavu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the pics guys....loving all of them, but I notice that pcardoza have the better CP IMHO. Did you modify it or is it a V2 or V3? There's a big difference on the two ZF model's CP like 436NR's model (slightly sunken)???

No, they're the same (assuming that you're referencing the crown guard). The difference that you're seeing is that pcardoza's engraving has not patina'd (which has me scratching my head as to why) and mine and the rest has.

Really Really looking great mate ! Patina looks awesome natural !

-sent from my iPhone5 using Papatalk-

Thanks pal! The brushing on the bezel is starting to disappear, and in sunlight, the patina on it is beginning to look almost translucent with some geometric designs starting to come through from the bronze.