When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in...

jpz5142

So I had sold off all of my rolex reps, even sold off my Rolex inspired Raven Deep. Then the other day I saw a BP Seadweller on the m2m for a fair price so I picked it up. I had been thinking of getting this when they came out last year but never did. First thing that I did was fit it with a TC 93160 bracelet that I had in the parts bin, don't know why but I had one just lying around. I can say that these are fairly good rep for the price. If I keep this I can say that I'll need to replace the crown/tube, which if I remember correctly would require a drill press. Of course there's also the dilemma, relume the hands or just buy a set from TC....

:bangin:

post-37023-0-17485300-1405268724_thumb.j

Hi, my name is jpz5142 and I'm an addict....

Thanks for the support guys, if this was AA we'd have to revoke you guys status as sponsors!

:partytime:

I have some lume inbound from Trailboss over at the other rwg so I might give it a shot at reluming these hands, if it goes bad then I can always order some from TC.