When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best Mont Blanc pens! Who?

Rolexman

I had a few email exchanges with the guy and he tried to tell me his Le Grand MB was good, and sent me a pic of the Classic. Eventually he sent me a pic of a Le Grand rep but if was nowhere near as good as the Classic. Very poor. So spend due diligence.

?? I don't believe I ever gave you my contact. ??

DB I gave him the info. I asked the contact first. My order is scheduled to arrive today:). I will provide some info soon as I can. I have an old gen to do a comparison; although I did run over part of it with the car....

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Ok guys and gals....pens are in. Good quality, nice weight and good to excellent cartridges. MB have MB ?rep? ink in them. They write very nice.

My gen MB refill is different size so I couldn't go Franken right away:) :)

Only obvious tell is the smoothness of all the threads on the gen MB versus the reps. Much like the rep watch crowns. Touch of mineral oil fixed it right up.

I must say the Rolex pens are nice and heavy and write excellent. I can already tell that tt Rollie will be my everyday beater. Even has a Rolex cartridge and diamond chips on the crown...you know I love two tone. Ultimate 80's pen.

The other Rolex pen is a small gift for Matt just because he is a great guy.

I could not tell in the pics that the black and tt MB has a purple stone on the keeper. Probably going to the wife. Overall very happy with the products and service and price. MB wanted $100 just to look at my pen and more to fix it. So for what it would have cost to fix 1 I got 4. Ok enough babbling here are some pics:

3erasuqa.jpg

5usa5yde.jpg

ny7ebegu.jpg

8umesu2u.jpg

huqenygu.jpg

7u2abe7e.jpg

Oh and one of the s5 which I go pick up tomorrow morning at 10 am. She has 3 miles on her:)

8evesu5e.jpg

Oh man that S5 looks awesome! I'm partial to smaller sportscars. Just traded my Miata for a MINI Cooper S convertible. Only because the winters suck and the Miata was like death in the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man,

Can you say Quattro:). Goes like a snow mobile. I have a 2010 now and an 07 before. Use to drive Vettes in summer and SUV winter. Audi is perfect for where I live. I am excited like a little kid. It's a 2015 I ordered but had to wait to be built and it's finally here

?? I don't believe I ever gave you my contact. ??

Sorry, I should have let the pictures do the talking.

Here is a gen Le Grand

bygume4a.jpg

ejy9uvyj.jpg

Here are the rep pics

jysegy9a.jpg

rybahydu.jpg

Those Rolex pens are tres fromage but the s5 cabriolet looks like fun! :)

dbane, thanks for the contact. He is a really nice guy and great service. Yes my wife will get that one, did not know that until it arrived. Had no idea it was that feminine in the pictures. Never noticed the stone either. FYI the second pen from the right on my first pic is a gen. I knew I would get flamed for the Rolex pens, but they were only $30 a piece and they are heavy and write nice. They were to be a cool novelty gift for mymanmatt because he has helped me so much and he is kinda mr rolex to me.

droptop, thanks much for the photos.

Is the silver MB Starwalker gen or rep?

Nice thing you're doing for Matt.

droptop, thanks much for the photos.

Is the silver MB Starwalker gen or rep?

Nice thing you're doing for Matt.

Rep and pretty nice one IMO. Only gen was the small black and gold one second from right in first pic. I will get you coupe close up pics when I get home tonight.

Mine came in today. 1x rollerball and 1x fountain. Smooth transaction from start to finish and great quality and feel. I never handled a genuine MB but these sure feel great in the hand.

I never owned a fountain pen an I like the tip so I will keep it. I'm selling the other one. New with the silicone tip still in place to prevent drying out. Shoot me a PM.

On to the pics.

Rolerball (for sale)

AE865C4A-9ED5-4E72-86B0-CF13B63C4F71_zps

4B07723A-5439-40ED-9569-3B7888920907_zps

3AA3F226-B185-47BB-85D3-80FC92BBEB06_zps

5C1A80BD-C848-4632-9AD7-541F9E74DC0E_zps

Fountain pen

F6678DC4-CA7E-4FE0-B064-5C15A500B313_zps

6C01FD4D-DC70-4277-AE4A-DD8E1FED8198_zps

773E3B78-89FB-485B-88FF-8C0A532245DA_zps

1414DB29-B9A1-4731-9303-88DE076D2963_zps

1E66248A-0724-478B-8CC1-AF78283DE80F_zps