When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

J12 AP ROO 2014 collection reps released for 2 models

Legend

http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1496

http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1495

Both rep models are flawed, but the safari model dial is totally off.

For the Black themes, the red color is off, but I guess it would be a relatively easy fix.

Anyone planning to take the plunge? ;) 

I still don't own an AP! And I have no idea why. I like em, but something is stopping me every-freaking-time...

Yes I would not recommend you spend money to buy either of the new releases.. buying an AP ROO rep is like buying unpeeled potatoes from the supermarket. You need to do a lot of work to make it delectable. Which means that you end up spending quite a bit more than $1k for a reliable, visually accurate and gorgeous looking watch...

Let me guess, on a good day we would catch you with 4 Hublot big bangs on your wrists, 2 on each wrist? :D :D  

Yes I would not recommend you spend money to buy either of the new releases.. buying an AP ROO rep is like buying unpeeled potatoes from the supermarket. You need to do a lot of work to make it delectable. Which means that you end up spending quite a bit more than $1k for a reliable, visually accurate and gorgeous looking watch...

Let me guess, on a good day we would catch you with 4 Hublot big bangs on your wrists, 2 on each wrist? :D :D

Haha! No hublots for me either. So far I'm in the Rolex/Panerai/IWC zone.

The only watch I now own is a TC Sub. I sold all of my watches, where 99% was a C&R. I'm pretty messed up in the head. Sometimes I look at my Sub and a I ask myself should I sell it and get something nicer?

Don't you dare to PM me to buy my Sub!!!

Haha! No hublots for me either. So far I'm in the Rolex/Panerai/IWC zone.

The only watch I now own is a TC Sub. I sold all of my watches, where 99% was a C&R. I'm pretty messed up in the head. Sometimes I look at my Sub and a I ask myself should I sell it and get something nicer?

Don't you dare to PM me to buy my Sub!!!

hahaha... the hardcore minimalist!

I think you are the super picky sort when it comes to watches.

Incidentally, I am rebuilding my watch collection and I am looking for a TC sub. You wanna sell yours? :D

hahaha... the hardcore minimalist!

I think you are the super picky sort when it comes to watches.

Incidentally, I am rebuilding my watch collection and I am looking for a TC sub. You wanna sell yours? :D

I think so, but I hate it. I like all watches in the pics, but in real life I'm like mehh. And it's not because of flaws or whatsoever...

No.

I think so, but I hate it. I like all watches in the pics, but in real life I'm like mehh. And it's not because of flaws or whatsoever...

No.

Man, then reps are very suitable for you. Flip 'em if you hate 'em haha..

Is there any rule here against "Praten over koetjes en kalfjes"?  :D

Perhaps the flash of the camera messed up the photo of the Safari?

Nonetheless, the AP logo is too big on the Safari and its crooked :D

Yes you are right.. the AP logo is too big on both reps and crooked in the pics.

The Safari dial color is too "white" I feel.. something like the Montauk Highway. 

I'm skipping these!

I had the AP RO Dual Time for a few weeks but I didn't wear her that much.. Still looking for an AP ROO 26400SO or 26400AU... Waiting for AJ to sell them  :inverted:

My friend, how have you been? :)

Get the 44mm Panda from Noob.. you won't regret it. ;)

I'm fine thanks! How are you, long time ago mate ;)

I'm between the Panda or the FC version, I just can't decide....

It's a toss up between two very lovely watches mate, but since you already got the black dial hublot and the pretentious pocket square, why not go for the panda? :D

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

It's a toss up between two very lovely watches mate, but since you already got the black dial hublot and the pretentious pocket square, why not go for the panda? :D

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Haha! Well I'm after both of them, but I'm looking for an EU deal for this watch :)

But I really like the forged carbon case! choices and dilemma's 

But the panda is closer to gen if I remember in an earlier conversation with you

Haha! Well I'm after both of them, but I'm looking for an EU deal for this watch :)

But I really like the forged carbon case! choices and dilemma's 

But the panda is closer to gen if I remember in an earlier conversation with you

I'll PM you my friend. ;)