When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

verdict on blue dial yachtmaster?

TomRiddle

wait for it to be re-released again. It has been recalled by the maker for some refinement and should be released very soon again.

thank you, exactly how i'm feeling right now just needed to hear it from someone else tbh.. i've read how the dial has a purlish hue and completely different from the gen :( 

hmm.. i guess i'll just keep my eyes open for the next batch and hopefully we get people chiming in if the problem's been fixed or not

thank you, exactly how i'm feeling right now just needed to hear it from someone else tbh.. i've read how the dial has a purlish hue and completely different from the gen :(

hmm.. i guess i'll just keep my eyes open for the next batch and hopefully we get people chiming in if the problem's been fixed or not

No worries, I am also looking out for the re-release of the blue dial YM. It was released and recalled within a week. The problem is, why do they not spend some time to make the improvements before the release? It would be more efficient this way would it not? ;)

No worries, I am also looking out for the re-release of the blue dial YM. It was released and recalled within a week. The problem is, why do they not spend some time to make the improvements before the release? It would be more efficient this way would it not? ;)

to be honest i've been "Cured" of my rep fever once i achieved my holy grails :) it's been over 5 years since my last rep, but i've always liked the YM's and my father who passed away this past September wore a rolesium YM rep i gave him as a gift

been wearing it lately at home just to keep it ticking every now and then and that's probably why im getting an itch for the blue dial ym and why i've posted back on my old rep forums

:) just gotta keep my eyes open on the rolex rep forums once the new batches come out and hopefully gets favorable reviews/comments

to be honest i've been "Cured" of my rep fever once i achieved my holy grails :) it's been over 5 years since my last rep, but i've always liked the YM's and my father who passed away this past September wore a rolesium YM rep i gave him as a gift

been wearing it lately at home just to keep it ticking every now and then and that's probably why im getting an itch for the blue dial ym and why i've posted back on my old rep forums

:) just gotta keep my eyes open on the rolex rep forums once the new batches come out and hopefully gets favorable reviews/comments

I could imagine Lord Voldemort wearing a blue dial Yachtmaster and totally terrorizing Potter and his pals. :D

I am sorry to hear about your dad, and I hope things are going well for you and your family. It is never easy coping with a tragedy, and I do hope this hobby helps you to deal with the pain a little. Take care and stick around! :)

I could imagine Lord Voldemort wearing a blue dial Yachtmaster and totally terrorizing Potter and his pals. :D

I am sorry to hear about your dad, and I hope things are going well for you and your family. It is never easy coping with a tragedy, and I do hope this hobby helps you to deal with the pain a little. Take care and stick around! :)

:) yea this handle/user was created long loooooooong ago, haha

..i'd wear his rep tbh but the crown logo on the clasp fell off and annoys me, even though the watch gets mistaken for a gen everytime i wear it outside, haha

and i always visit rep forums every now and then just to see how things are going.. but the itch has been long since been scratched :) 

According to PT, it's supposed to be released again by the end of this month.

thanks bro, unfortunately he also said he won't be doing updates :( sigh, i just gotta be vigilant and keep browsing until people start reviewing it/getting QC stuff :)