When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

29th July Wristies

quaresma7

Nice new car droptopman! So which ended up getting to you first? That watch you ordered or the car?? If you ever want more power you can add a pulley kit and a tune, it's not the cheapest mod in the world but it's a great one

http://www.goapr.com/products/pulley_30tfsi.html

You have to tune it for it to work but it adds up to 80ft-lbs and 108 horsepower at all four wheels

CC, thank you.  I do like the new ride, but funny I just emailed a friend about aftermarket tuning parts so thanks for that link.  I will look into it.  It is fast a drives great but could be faster:)  I hate that they

de- tune them so much for the US market.  Just advancing the timing and getting more air would add 50hp.

The GMT case just arrived back to Matt yesterday from France (RA).  Matt took a pic of a gen, and Phong case and my case stacked on top of each other.  Neither mine or the phong case are even close to being thin enough or shaped correctly.  People told me.......I should have just bought a gen. May still do that.  Everything else looks great.  Not sure I have many options left at this point.