When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fast delivery watch

danbwfc

Hi, I'm looking for a new watch for my wedding. What would be the best site to get one off with the fastest delivery? I get married on the 23rd August so I realise I have probably left it too late but any help would be very much appreciated.

Ideally I am looking for a omega or tag. My preferred models would be OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN CHRONOGRAPH

Or

TAG HEUER CARRERA AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH MEN'S WATCH

Thanks

I don't believe I've ever had a watch take longer than 14 days to deliver to me in the USA.   Not sure if UK Customs make it any longer over there, but if you order now, I'd expect you'll get it in time from any of the TD's.........    Just check BEFORE ordering, to make sure your choice is available.

If, and I mean IF a watch is available (so ask before to him) Andrew (www.ttw888.com) is generally ultra fast.

Did the order on Friday night, got qc pics on Sunday, accepted the same day, and the piece was on my desk, in Milano (IT) Wednesday evening (FedEx shipping)

Toro only carries the best quality. That's why is offerings are so few.

True story. But, as all dealers, he can source also pieces not showed in his site (or being out of stock of pieces that in the site are shown as in stock, I know something about this...) so the key is always to ask before to make the order and pay.

I placed an oder with Toro and he shipped it out same day. Ordered - 6am, QC - 10am, Shipped - 1pm!!! Expecting it sometime this week hopefully but the fact that it didn't take a week just to get QC pics is certainly saving me some time here.