When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Added a Tiger-concepts Orange GMT Hand to my Josh 1655

Martyd3

I bought it with the hands installed, but Ofrei should have them.  I will have to check on the crystal.  I have a Phong bezel that a bit nicer.  The bracelet is from Yuki.  It's really not correct for the watch.

Edited by Martyd3

Pretty! Is it the ETA option that uses the Flightmaster hands? They really look good.

I did some case reshaping on this one and added a Mk 2(?) dial from Ingod44. It came out pretty well, but I want to get another and do it again. I think I can get it right the next time.

DuckDialClose-resized_zpsb17512ee.jpg

100_3517_zpscd49f074.jpg

Nice.  I like the flat top 4 on the new bezel you installed, and also on Preacher's.  I know there are many different and slight variations of the bezel font/print for this watch - is the stock one from the Cartel considered to be OK based on any of the gen variations?

Does the Cartel come with a bracelet and was this the 21j or the ETA version?  My guess is ETA, since doesn't Omega use decorated ETA movements in a lot of their watches?