When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet for Tudor Chronograph

panerai153

guys I just bought a nice Tudor chrono here on the sales forum. The seller is including bracelet which he says he could never attach, primarily because it's a SEL modern bracelet and it doesn't line up with the lugholes. So I'm looking for a bracelet to use. I went through all my parts, but all I could find was a cheap junk 93150 that uses cotter pins to hold the adjustable links together. I have a gen 93150 clasp, but no links!! Anyone got a spare decent 93150 laying around that they might part with, or any advice as to who has pretty decent 93150's for sale? I went to phong's website and he has a 20mm Fliplock bracelet with no description and a price of 200.00 USD, Yuki has a 93150 for around 75.00 USD. Anyone have any experience with these, and will either/neither accept a regular Rolex springbar. Thanks in advance.

Tudor chrono has not the flip lock!!

it has the 78360 with 589 end link, which are very very difficult to find and costs around 250 € the pair, if you find it.

I know, but a lot of owners have changed to the 93150 for security. Also there was a discussion on the Rolex forum about substituting 580 end links for the 589, because of the scarcity and cost of the 589's. I'm trying to get by on the cheap, as I don't want to spend a thousand dollars on a bracelet for a 500 dollar watch. Another consideration, I already have a gen 93150 clasp and gen links for one side of a bracelet. Got these off the Vintage Rolex Market several years ago with a bunch of bracelet parts.