When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help finding next rep

tullin

Hi guys! Been lurking for a while now and thought I'd ask for some help/advice. Wanting to expand my collection which right now exists of a Breitling SuperAvenger A7750 and a Seawolf swiss2824-2. I use the seawolf as my daily but unfortunately the PR is terrible and it stops on me several times a day. I tend to be drawn more to the "sportier" watches with larger cases. After looking around I decided on a Breitling Superocean 44 but this watch seems to be sold out everywhere. I then stumbled onto the Omega crPO 45, not as appealing but still quite nice. My question is are there any other watches that sit/feel similar to the Breitlings that you can recommend that work well as daylies or does anyone have a Superocean(chronograph welcome) lying around?

Heres a pic of my 2 as well, sorry about the quality(iphone):

post-59022-0-50321600-1407834310_thumb.j

Hi,

I came to this forum after buying a very dodgy rep Rolex whilst on holiday and then started reading about TC and his Sub, have you considered maybe increasing your budget slightly and going for one of these? Or what about an Breitling Abyss 42, unfortunately the 44's are sold out.

I own several genuine Breitling's and I get more comments about my TC Sub.

Mark

Forgot to mention I'm looking to spend around $3-400 and personally I think the more exclusive watches AP/Hublot/Blancpain scream fake and you get more negative reactions than the "nice watch" comments. At least in my line of work.

Understandable, even if I've never ever known anyone who knows what a BlancPain is ;)

Anyway, the Omega SM 300 black ceramic is a candidate.

Changing to something different, a Tag Carrera or a Chopard mille miglia, a Montlanc Sport Chrono...

Or definitively take your 1st Pam :)

Edited by GenTLe

Hi,

I came to this forum after buying a very dodgy rep Rolex whilst on holiday and then started reading about TC and his Sub, have you considered maybe increasing your budget slightly and going for one of these? Or what about an Breitling Abyss 42, unfortunately the 44's are sold out.

I own several genuine Breitling's and I get more comments about my TC Sub.

Mark

Mark, on the TC subs how are they priced? Can't seem to find any except for ones with lots of gen add-ons that put them over $1000

Hi,

Have a look in the TD section, TC has a link to his blog/site, his most up to date pricing is in there, I paid something like $567 to the UK. I know its a fair bit more than your original budget but its a great build out of the box, if you want to add to it you can and if you get bored of it, stick it on M2M and it'll be gone in a flash.

From what everyone else says on here about his watches, they really are superb, but it is the older looking Sub which a lot prefer, me included, the only downside is the wait, it feels like an eternity, you pay your money and wait and wait and then eventually when you've forgotten about it, it turns up.

Regards

Mark

Hi,

Have a look in the TD section, TC has a link to his blog/site, his most up to date pricing is in there, I paid something like $567 to the UK. I know its a fair bit more than your original budget but its a great build out of the box, if you want to add to it you can and if you get bored of it, stick it on M2M and it'll be gone in a flash.

From what everyone else says on here about his watches, they really are superb, but it is the older looking Sub which a lot prefer, me included, the only downside is the wait, it feels like an eternity, you pay your money and wait and wait and then eventually when you've forgotten about it, it turns up.

Regards

Mark

Checked them out and they looked gorgeous! Will be contacting him about the Caddell Signature soon if the funds allow it!

• 3 weeks later...

Why people get so hung up about PayPal I have no idea, you're buying counterfiet goods, the sellers taking a risk already, maybe we should take a little too, after all they are trusted for a reason. I got 10% off for using western union, used a promo code on western union so saved the full 10% with no fees to pay! Winning Ja feel?