When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

[Looking for] Spareparts for Breitling Hercules 2004

Holman

Greetings!

Sorry if this thread ended up in the wrong section, this is my first post.

I've got a Breitling Hercules 2004 replica missing the pin used to change time/date etc. 

Is there anyone with spare parts available or know where to get one? I'd really appreciate it as it's a top quality replica.

lAxlUSKC.jpg

With kind regards, Jonathan. 

Edited by Holman

At least you've to open its case back and post here some pictures of the movement (with counterweight in various positions to see below), otherwise we can't manage to help you...

You'll need probably a new stem for Valjoux 7750, a stem extender and a crown.

A stem is about 5$, an extender is about 2$, and the crown will be around 50$.

Providing that it will fit the tube thread and that the keyless parts inside the movement are not messed up (I'd check them carefully: the crown and stem shouldn't just "pop out" that way!), put the upper costs together and add a good 150$ for the service.

If I was you I'd go for a new one (i.e.: http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_32&product_id=745 )...

The inside looks like this: 

EEsaHZs2.jpg

At least you've to open its case back and post here some pictures of the movement (with counterweight in various positions to see below), otherwise we can't manage to help you...

You'll need probably a new stem for Valjoux 7750, a stem extender and a crown.

A stem is about 5$, an extender is about 2$, and the crown will be around 50$.

Providing that it will fit the tube thread and that the keyless parts inside the movement are not messed up (I'd check them carefully: the crown and stem shouldn't just "pop out" that way!), put the upper costs together and add a good 150$ for the service.

If I was you I'd go for a new one (i.e.: http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_32&product_id=745 )...