When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone ordered from watchonhere?

positivitony

Has anybody ever ordered from http://www.watchonhere.com/? I always see suggestions for their site when I search for reps. Does anyone know if they're legit?

When will you learn? 

The site shows pictures of genuine watches but would likely deliver pieces of crap, if at all. Did you think that you found a nirvana for 1:1 Richard Mille reps or (wow!) Urwerk reps? Funny, this site never turns up when I search for "replica watches".  

Why don't you try ordering any one of the watches listed on the site, and if the watch turns out exactly the same as their pictorial counterparts on the site, I would reimburse you 10x what you paid for the watch, if it turns up at all. 

If you are the type who believes that unicorns and leprechauns are real and roaming the streets of Philadelphia, then I think its only natural that you are wondering whether the site is legit or not. It is a legit scam site, for people with very little grey matter nested between their ears, inebriated beyond the recognition of their own mothers, or someone who has been struck repeatedly on the head with a sledgehammer and decided that they need more punishment on top of that. 

Can you do some quiet research yourself and do not post such asinine questions anymore, please? There are tons of information here for your perusal. Please refrain from displaying your persistent lack of fundamental knowledge to the world by starting so many threads with questions that could be answered through some reading.

I think you would have better luck joining a mythical creatures forum and asking if anyone has seen a unicorn. 

When will you learn? 

The site shows pictures of genuine watches but would likely deliver pieces of crap, if at all. Did you think that you found a nirvana for 1:1 Richard Mille reps or (wow!) Urwerk reps? Funny, this site never turns up when I search for "replica watches".  

Why don't you try ordering any one of the watches listed on the site, and if the watch turns out exactly the same as their pictorial counterparts on the site, I would reimburse you 10x what you paid for the watch, if it turns up at all. 

If you are the type who believes that unicorns and leprechauns are real and roaming the streets of Philadelphia, then I think its only natural that you are wondering whether the site is legit or not. It is a legit scam site, for people with very little grey matter nested between their ears, inebriated beyond the recognition of their own mothers, or someone who has been struck repeatedly on the head with a sledgehammer and decided that they need more punishment on top of that. 

Can you do some quiet research yourself and do not post such asinine questions anymore, please? There are tons of information here for your perusal. Please refrain from displaying your persistent lack of fundamental knowledge to the world by starting so many threads with questions that could be answered through some reading.

I think you would have better luck joining a mythical creatures forum and asking if anyone has seen a unicorn. 

"Treat everyone with courtesy, respect and integrity.

What goes around, INEVITABLY comes around."

"Treat everyone with courtesy, respect and integrity.

What goes around, INEVITABLY comes around."

Oh yes thanks for the heads up.. that signature needs some tweaking. lol.

Meanwhile, please refrain from posting any more questions that are almost rhetorical in nature, seeking assurance or encouragement to indulge in your horological fantasies despite being advised otherwise on multiple occasions..

This is an open forum: You have the right to post anything you like, but so do others. If you do not like the responses, then cease posting.