When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM590 a.k.a. "The owl"

dadog13

Hi guys!

I've been reading on the internet about the new PAM590 which has been released this year. Topics on the different forums from paneristi to all other watch forums..

Some of the collectors think it is a good buy while the other think the opposite. There is no general consensus as it was for some models as for ex. PAM127..

I looove the look of the watch and I am probably end buying it however I tought to hear what do you think? Will it be a good investment for the future? A collector item? Classic piece?

As for now it is only limited the north american market, from next year it will be available worldwide...was wondering if the 1st series could someday mean something or not?

Share your toughts..

e9yhemyt.jpg

When the 390 hit the market, it was all the rage...  A "must have" Panerai.  Prices for used went through the roof.  The model was never on the Panerais website, and only 2000 units were to be made.  Once those 2000 units were out in the wild, the market calmed way down and now you can get one for less than retail.  I imagine this model will act more or less the same.  Good looking watch though...

• 2 weeks later...