When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Legit replica Rolex site

Jimbo3000

Hey guys, I'm a new member and I basically signed up on this forum just to ask you guys questions about fake rolex websites.

I want a fake rolex, however I keep finding really fishy looking websites that seem too good to be true.

I found this one based in Australia (Which would be extremely convenient for me because I live in New Zealand) and they seem legitimate, I've made an account and everything I'm very close to buying one but I feel like it could very well be a scam. The name of the website is "www)mywatchesonline)com)au". I am getting so frustrated at this point because I really want a watch but I just don't want to lose my money. If this website does turn out to be a scam, I would be so appreciative if you guys could tell me a real website for replicas.

-Jimbo

Edited by Jimbo3000

Be aware it is most likely a scam and not AU based. Nearly all forum Trusted Dealers are based in Mainland China.

Here is one of many trusted TD's on this forum.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_14098069820959&key=7384788ce4aeab830f00b905bbcc0552&libId=e91a2c5f-90ee-49c4-b84a-05e13dc10afb&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rwgforum.net%2Ftopic%2F157136-trusty-time-shifting-to-new-domain%2F&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ttw888.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rwgforum.net%2Fforum%2F65-trusty-time%2F&title=TRUSTY%20TIME%20SHIFTING%20TO%20NEW%20DOMAIN%20-%20Trusty%20Time%20-%20RWG%20Forum&txt=www.ttw888.com

You should do some reading first though,this is from another rep forum but it gives some valuable info:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456&view=findpost&p=120465

Welcome to the forum!

P.S. Do a lot of reading before you order anything from anyone! (and they are REPLICAS not fakes)

Hi and welcome. All TD´s listed here on the forum are trusted. All not listed are not and may be a risk. In the $268 range You get the best value for money in my opinion, at least in the beginning don´t go below $150 and not for te ultra-expensives either.

Dealers might by possibly be located in other countries, but these watches all come from China. Use the dealers here and save yourself some grief. Lots of the scam sites use photos of genuine watches lifted off the internet, so they will always look good, but what you see is definitely NOT what you get!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Better to stick to the TDs for sure. That way, if anything were to ever go wrong, a solution could be facilitated through the forum and through our well established members. 

Worth mentioning a rule that has gotten some new guys in trouble before: never issue a PayPal recall before exhausting EVERY other opportunity for a solution! This includes talking to the Trusted Dealer about your problem, posting here (without bashing the TD), working with admins, etc. Trusted Dealers are just that for a reason. 

Lastly, reps can take a bit to come in and sometimes you'll see things like "on hold" in the tracking. Better never to freak out and it pays not to be jumpy.

Welcome!

Better to stick to the TDs for sure. That way, if anything were to ever go wrong, a solution could be facilitated through the forum and through our well established members. 

Worth mentioning a rule that has gotten some new guys in trouble before: never issue a PayPal recall before exhausting EVERY other opportunity for a solution! This includes talking to the Trusted Dealer about your problem, posting here (without bashing the TD), working with admins, etc. Trusted Dealers are just that for a reason. 

Lastly, reps can take a bit to come in and sometimes you'll see things like "on hold" in the tracking. Better never to freak out and it pays not to be jumpy.

Welcome!

Yes, just stick to the TDs here.

Guys, jwilliams is possibly just another troll posting some scam site. He joined, posted some potential scam site and disappeared.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, please read the reviews on the watch! To help you.

Have you bought one? If yes then post a pic. If not shut up and stop posting likely scam sites. I suggest that the mods ban you. :(

Guys did irwgrev post a site I do not see any the other than that guy jwilliams I took care off, flagged as spammer if he comes back I will get rid of him.

Check his total of three posts Mike and you'll see that he did.