When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pan Am 6542

Dlf

• 5 months later...

I have completely lost the thread, but someone posted his email address maybe a month ago? The member said he doesn't respond to any communications off the website but he is communicating purely through email. The member bought stuff from him by selecting pics of what he wanted on the website and then explaining it in the email.

Did they actually order and receive though? I feel like the last post I saw was they were asking if they should move forward and send funds..  I REALLY want to build one of these Pan Am's... So if he's "back", I want to get a dial off him for that future build while he's still around!

Did they actually order and receive though? I feel like the last post I saw was they were asking if they should move forward and send funds.. I REALLY want to build one of these Pan Am's... So if he's "back", I want to get a dial off him for that future build while he's still around!

+1, let me know what you find out.

I honestly don't have the time right now, but because I was participating in the thread I could search my own name and find the post. The only problem is I don't remember if it was on RG, RWI or here. If I get a chance I'll do it. It was buried within a completely different thread.

Or if you guys have the time, go to those 3 forums and search the Rolex area for any posts mentioning Ingod. Not threads devoted to him.

If I recall correctly, he said yes he emailed back and forth with him about an item.

what a great watch! Well done

ingods website still seems to be active. http://www.ingod44.com/

Yes, someone is paying the domain name registration fees to keep it active and someone is doing the annual ICANN renewals, too.  If it isn't him, then someone he knows, but like I said, someone over on one of the other boards was recently in communication with him.

Even when they were in business it took forever to get it, haven't heard from them in over a year despite many emails.

It is bizarre the website is still active ...who knows ..

0991233F-CD30-4AE7-ADF6-2BB065DCB52B_zps

• 4 weeks later...