When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LMPO QC Pics - Help!

MasterOfPuppets

Finally received my QC Pics!

From the first look I noticed that Minute Markers above the 12 aren't well aligned, and not so aligned all around.

And is the "1" in "12" crooked?

Also, any remarks on the Bezel? I don't know anything about this model's Bezel :unknw:

Experts please chime in   :confused:

This is my first Super Rep and I want to get the best out of it!

post-20098-0-09292700-1410268197_thumb.j

post-20098-0-72059800-1410268245_thumb.j

post-20098-0-52262300-1410268295_thumb.j

post-20098-0-01526400-1410268339_thumb.j

post-20098-0-70234600-1410268017_thumb.j

Bud, 

IMO, you are being overly critical.   HOWEVER, it's your money, so you need to be happy in the end.   I would accept the watch as those issues are not readily apparent to the naked eye.    Your call in the end........

Bud, 

IMO, you are being overly critical.   HOWEVER, it's your money, so you need to be happy in the end.   I would accept the watch as those issues are not readily apparent to the naked eye.    Your call in the end........

I appreciate your input pcardoza, maybe I'm being too picky after all :)

:evil2:

Macro shot and light used for QC pics underlines way more details, when you'll have the watch in hand you won't notice thos e details that much ! Just my opinion :)

I would take it the 12 looks clean and the markers are not that bad !

But it's your money so you have to be happy with what you've bought ! Ask another one if you don't feel like keeping this one ;)

Tempus fugit, utere.

I would take that all day long!

Looks good

Micro shots dude you won't see this. Ask for another if not happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Don't want to be critical but QC are not as good as naked eye view. On another hand if the flaw are really present they will bug you every time you look at the watch.

I would accept that one... For what it's worth. I don't think you'll notice it when on the wrist.

Macro shot and light used for QC pics underlines way more details, when you'll have the watch in hand you won't notice thos e details that much ! Just my opinion :)

I would take it the 12 looks clean and the markers are not that bad !

But it's your money so you have to be happy with what you've bought ! Ask another one if you don't feel like keeping this one ;)

Tempus fugit, utere.

Thanks for the input guys, I asked the dealer about these points let's see what the answer is.

• 3 weeks later...

Reject all day long! 12 crooked and lume spill on 9 hr marker. Factory needs to lift their game. They can do it trust me. Ive rejected 4 watches to get the correct one. Why is it only the omega? My brietlings no problem. Old UPO no problem. Reject all the way

Rejected and decided to go with another dealer, but don't know which one, any recommendations folks?