When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just wow...

daveb33

Bargain Going here! 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oyster-Perpetual-Datejust-/131288123877?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item1e9161c9e5

I cant believe its hit 51 pounds already - I'd love to see this run until the end to find out how much it could go for

Or This one???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rolex-16013-16233-Datejust-Men-watch-Band-Buckle-parts-only-Bid-1-NR-free-shp-/261585190336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce7b13dc0

There was me thinking that people had half a clue about fakes!

I wont report just yet as it has a couple of days left, wanna share with you guys first!

Dave

Edited by daveb33

I messaged the seller and asked if the watch was genuine Rolex. This was the reply...

Hello yes this watch is 100% genuine and has all original parts, it also comes with paperwork but not original box.

I would consider buy it now if the price is right as its also on sale in my shop.

Hopefully we can agree a price, thanks.

- thomasrobinson_100

Ive asked for a picture of the paperwork so that I can identify the age of the watch... Lets see what happens

If it's to good to be true it most likely is.............. :)

So true !!!! You would think that someone that was looking for a clasp would be knowledgable about what's real and what's Memorex!!

The seller selling the clasp sells a lot of gen stuff, but I don't think he knows much. I bought a gen crown from him a couple of years ago, got a gen crown, but it wasn't the crown I ordered. Sent it back got my money back except for postage both ways.

EBay is the Wild, Wild West always proceed with caution!

Just had a message back saying serial is vms3359. Doesn't sound remotely familiar with me. I hope the auction doesn't get cancelled - if I could win I will be able to find the guys address if he was stupid enough to use a real one when he joined to eBay - maybe not but could be the case. If he was within a hundred miles of me I would pay him a visit. Had enough of scammers and fancy serving some justice.

Guest mikemcnair

I don't think someone with the name Thomas Robinson would have such poor English grammatically, let alone a terrible fake. That being said serving your own justice would not work well as you'd likely get in more trouble than he will for selling a counterfeit on eBay. If he was within 5 miles of me I might consider doing the same, but 100 miles? Nah.

He is going to burn in hell for his injustice and his foul deeds, let it happen

Guest mikemcnair

I imagine the guy will have company in hell while burning for his misdeeds

I will indeed. Make no mistake, I accept any and all responsibility for any wrong doings, my intentions were never to hurt anyone anywhere. Circumstances were problematic. Also, always remember there are two sides to every story friend.

Anywho, person above looking for help, I will gladly write up a DIY for you to do things yourself if you'd like. I won't do the work, but will gladly show you how to do it yourself.

Guest mikemcnair

Mike is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

I have been for a while bud, much to the dismay of some. Yet, I am here to help if at all possible and hope to show everyone that I do contribute in a positive, helpful, and enthusiastic way.

Guest mikemcnair

I am sorry for the hostility in this thread OP, I will refrain from replying to your topic if it is starting drama in your discussion.

John, Andy, TheVoid: I'm sorry if I've wronged you, and truly hope to show that in my demeanor on any forum. Even the ones I am rightfully banned from.

Edited by mikemcnair