When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 2813, 2836 or 3131?

speedracer61

Looking at a Noob Factory Rolex that is offered with Asian movements 2813, 2836, 3131 and 3135. Besides the price what is the difference?

I also assume that if the swiss movement is available and the funds are available that would be the best choice, correct?

Last question, what is the Noob Factory web site address? The one I found is extremely simple and I know there are a lot of fake site out there.

Thanks

Edited by speedracer61

With the scarcity of genuine ETA movements. It's very doubtful that you will get a good ETA movement. Most are either old dirty movements, movements that have been made with a combination of parts, ETA and Chinese. As Ssteel said get the Asian clone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Noobfactory web site address? Surely you're kidding. The only Noobfactory web site you'll find is a major scam site and rip off.

You think one of the largest illegal counterfeiters in China would be dumb enough to have a web site. Even most of the dealers don't know where the factory is located.

As others have stated. Too hard to count on getting Swiss eta so go with the A2836. Last 3 I have received are running good still....not much for a sample size or testing period but better than the last couple of "Swiss" stated movements I got which were doa.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

• 2 weeks later...

The Noobfactory web site address? Surely you're kidding. The only Noobfactory web site you'll find is a major scam site and rip off.

You think one of the largest illegal counterfeiters in China would be dumb enough to have a web site. Even most of the dealers don't know where the factory is located.

You maybe correct but I didnt see much difference in all the TD's who have a website and Noobfactory having one. They are both selling the same thing anyway you look at it. Plus as you said they are in China, no one is going to do anything to them for being counterfeiters, it is a major part of the Chinese economy, hell even the Chinese Government is the largest counterfeiter of US currency in the world! lol

Speed I would advise doing some reading as your question about noob factory site painfully shows you have not, buying reps and sorting out which movement you are comfortable with takes time mate.

Acutally I did, I tried to search the topics on this forum and was having a hard time finding an answer. Maybe I was not searching with the right keys or something but I wasnt getting much info, so I asked! Guess that is part of being a Newbie, we all have to start somewhere.

You maybe correct but I didnt see much difference in all the TD's who have a website and Noobfactory having one. They are both selling the same thing anyway you look at it. Plus as you said they are in China, no one is going to do anything to them for being counterfeiters, it is a major part of the Chinese economy, hell even the Chinese Government is the largest counterfeiter of US currency in the world! lol

No, it's not, North Korea is by far. I'd need some evidence before I'll believe the Chinese Government sanctions and prints US currency. And you're totally naive if you think that the Chinese government officially sanctions counterfeiting. Corrupt local officials and local police are a different story.

No, it's not, North Korea is by far. I'd need some evidence before I'll believe the Chinese Government sanctions and prints US currency. And you're totally naive if you think that the Chinese government officially sanctions counterfeiting. Corrupt local officials and local police are a different story.

You may be right but you are naive if you think China doesnt have a large stake in all of it. Remember where all these watches are coming from? Sure the Chinese government may not "sanction" counterfeiting but they do little to stop it besides a few raids here and there to keep up appearances. In Kunming China there is an entire Apple knock off store complete with knock off electronics and Apple badging! Or how about the Silk Street Market in Beijing! If the Chinese government were really trying to police counterfeiting in their country it couldnt be much easier than this! But back to the original point I dont see why Noobfactory would be unable to produce a website when other Chinese companies have complete Apple knock off stores on the main streets!  Now I am sure the Chinese government would never "sanction" such commerce but sorry I think it goes well beyond just "local" corrupt officials and police.

I may be wrong  about it all,  its just my opinion and in the end my questions were answered, thanks to all.

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-counterfeit-goods-are-from-china-2013-6