When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster 300 from Basel 2014 released on PT

maevit4996

got qc pics and it exactly like the one sead posted on this forum. i cant tell if the seconds hand is white or chrome. Andut trew did me a huge solid on my last purchase so i didnt push him about the hand color. but i cant tell.....

btw, he said this watch came from BP factory and PT is coming from a different factory, that may be the one to get if in fact they make those corrections.....

202.jpg

Definitely not white.  Dark reflections on the tip are a dead giveaway.

M: I would have thought this would be right up your alley (aside from not being vintage of course) with the straight lugs ( I think I do like it and will have a look at the AD ASAP).

PS: Akira and I were thinking of you when he visited me here a few weeks ago. Time for another mini-GTG .... :)

E: Oh, I'm definitely getting this one after all details are sorted out! I'd also like to wait until after the real thing is released, so we can have a better idea on how accurate the rep really is.

Funny how far away that 2012 meet-up now seems! Next one in New York, Nicaragua, or Antibes? :)

I think it looks great. In addition to the hands and movement markings, there are a couple other minor tweaks that seem like they'd be easy to make for a V2: either the hour markers or hour hand are too short, since the tips touch on the gen. The dial here looks a little less textured, and the faux vintage lume is not quite orange enough.

Then again, with the rep getting out before the gen, even serious Omega fans might be hard pressed to tell the difference!

E: Oh, I'm definitely getting this one after all details are sorted out! I'd also like to wait until after the real thing is released, so we can have a better idea on how accurate the rep really is.

Funny how far away that 2012 meet-up now seems! Next one in New York, Nicaragua, or Antibes? :)

My mom is relocating to Sanremo, so we have another location.

I am game either way :)

I'm liking this watch more and more, I think it would look nice on a dark gator strap w beige stitch. The lugs seem very long though, I wonder how it would look on a strap? might be better suited to a NATO.

The blue face Ti watch is REALLY the one I would prefer so if anyone from NOOB is out there.... Please.