When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another 6263 Bezel Checkio - Gen Mk1?

theblueprince

Very helpful indeed.  I'm learning new things all the time here...like the need for a light box and photography lessons;)

Re: DW, I had horrible response in the past, but ordering stuff they post on ebay has been rock-solid reliable.  I recently picked up a Tudor 7032 case which came with a signed caseback and crown.  Stunning quality for ~$100.  It also came with a nice bonus- a dial that wasn't listed in the auction.  

Bringing this back to the topic at hand, they are listing 6239(41?) cases for 7750 with crown, pump style pushers, steel AND acrylic bezels for $62.  It would be worth it just for the bezels, which I'm learning are consumables on these watches.  

Also, my DW (purchased a few years ago) works fine with a gen crystal.  

Interesting, tonytuzz.  It looks like the insert is the same as the one in the photo I posted, which is like a hybrid between Mk1 and Mk2 i.e. the UPH text most closely resembles the former's, while the numerals are closer to the latter's.  I'd be very interested to see close-up shots when you get it.