When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling - Bently broken

jolimoney

Hi people.

I really hope some one in here can help me. I have had a Breitling Bently for many years now and now it has unfortunately been broken. It was working just fine one minute and the next i noticed that the sec handle didn't move. I tought i hadn't wind it up properly so i started to schaked gently as i use to do to wind it up but nothing happened.

I have opened the back but can't see anything wrong with it except for that the round thing (indicated by the red arrow on the picture) that usually moves back and forth quite fast didn't move no matter how much i schaked the watch. But i can't see anything that is lose or so.

I really loved this watch and if possible i would like to have it repaired. So is there anyone in here that knows of a good replica watch smith that could help me out?
Of course the price must be reasonable compared to buying a new Bently.

Regards / J

post-9924-0-73698100-1410997302_thumb.jp

Hi Joachim,

They don't make these anymore, so if you really like it, repair is the only way forward.

Try Domi, he's based in Germany and may be able to help you, do a search on the forum and you'll find his contact details.

Oh and if you don't want to bother repairing it, let me know, I'll take it off your hands.  :)  I've been after one of these for a while.

Regards

Mark

Hi Joachim,

They don't make these anymore, so if you really like it, repair is the only way forward.

Try Domi, he's based in Germany and may be able to help you, do a search on the forum and you'll find his contact details.

Oh and if you don't want to bother repairing it, let me know, I'll take it off your hands.  :)  I've been after one of these for a while.

Regards

Mark

He he he. I won't give it up ever... or, well... for the right price i'll give it up ;)

Anyway: thank you so much for your help. I will try to find this Domi.

Regards / Joacim

He he he. I won't give it up ever... or, well... for the right price i'll give it up ;)

Apologies for spelling your name incorrectly Joacim.

Well if you do give up, I want first refusal  :)

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted, if anyone can Domi can.

Regards

Mark

Apologies for spelling your name incorrectly Joacim.

Well if you do give up, I want first refusal  :)

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted, if anyone can Domi can.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark.

Regarding my name: No problem.

But i can't find any memeber called domi. There are very many that have domi in their name but noone that called Domi soley. Could you please specific a little bit more about this Domi.

Thank you in advance.

Regards / Joacim

Edited by jolimoney

Hi Joacim,

Normally if you do a search at the top of the main forum, his details usually appear in one of the threads.

Here's his website, you can contact him by an online form within the site, he's pretty quick to respond.

http://www.domiontime.com/

Regards

Mark

Thank you so much. I really appriciate it.

Regards / Joacim