When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Omega are you wearing today?

jackflash

26 minutes ago, rickdoss said:

cfabd658f3bff7755b594443c2ad1ef5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bro......

AA69A943-9D7D-43B7-8BF1-6B907C968C98.jpeg

1 minute ago, fabbe79 said:

Talking about something not worn for a long time.. aa7c83c913653ea09799fc51c0f5597a.jpg

Oh I like that. Gen?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, fabbe79 said:

Talking about something not worn for a long time.. aa7c83c913653ea09799fc51c0f5597a.jpg

Beautiful example of a Pre-Bond :) I have looked at them many times and have always decided they are too small, but seeing this shot is making me reconsider. Are they new hands? It is in fantastic condition. 

6RnvqRQ.jpg

Beautiful example of a Pre-Bond  I have looked at them many times and have always decided they are too small, but seeing this shot is making me reconsider. Are they new hands? It is in fantastic condition. 

6RnvqRQ.jpg&key=3d51149788f2e02c148b20257fbfa00de0124e7c1041f6a829fa192b761f47e1
The watch was service by swatch group when it belonged to my father. The bill reported full service and crown replacement(I remember it was difficult to screw down so yes gen omega can have stripped crown too). I suppose the hands have not been replaced but maybe relumed because the lume is really good. Also the original bezel is perfect and the case too, so it is really in good condition! My LMPO case is more scratched than the pre-bond!

3 hours ago, fabbe79 said:
4 hours ago, Yllekp said:
Beautiful example of a Pre-Bond emoji4.png I have looked at them many times and have always decided they are too small, but seeing this shot is making me reconsider. Are they new hands? It is in fantastic condition. 

6RnvqRQ.jpg&key=3d51149788f2e02c148b20257fbfa00de0124e7c1041f6a829fa192b761f47e1

The watch was service by swatch group when it belonged to my father. The bill reported full service and crown replacement(I remember it was difficult to screw down so yes gen omega can have stripped crown too). I suppose the hands have not been replaced but maybe relumed because the lume is really good. Also the original bezel is perfect and the case too, so it is really in good condition! My LMPO case is more scratched than the pre-bond!

Gen crowns are not immune to stripping :) That is a seriously well preserved example, most of them looked thrashed. 

9 hours ago, fabbe79 said:

I like it also for the small size, and it is very thin as well! I have a small wrist and it fits perfectly! Compared to lmpo the lmpo seems a brick!

40eaf66f62de2419e4992f110fe54290.jpg

I think we need a new thread on this one with lots of pictures. :)

Some of my gens have had issues with their crown and tube too. 

• Like 1