When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Omega are you wearing today?

jackflash

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jcagara08 said:

Looking great with that OG leather strap with a double ridge kernow!

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

It's a gen strap that I've used on my Seamaster Chronograph for year's. Not sure what model it's for as it fits ‘okay’ but not perfect. 

• Like 1

It's a gen strap that I've used on my Seamaster Chronograph for year's. Not sure what model it's for as it fits ‘okay’ but not perfect. 
This is definitely mounted on the 90s to 2000s smps as far as I can remember and pretty much your combo is chronologically bang on. How is the franken I've sold you? Is it done already?

19 hours ago, jcagara08 said:

This is definitely mounted on the 90s to 2000s smps as far as I can remember and pretty much your combo is chronologically bang on. How is the franken I've sold you? Is it done already?

Thanks for stating it's period correct. Your old one is re-cased in the one above. It's a new gen case I picked up on one of the forums. Your old case from it is now housing a gen white dial. Both are lovely watches. Have you built another franken yet?

19 hours ago, gt_lad said:

Had this 2yrs and still love it. If not more than when I first picked it up. Future classic right here, never selling!

20191228_220904.jpg

Indeed. These are lovely. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 12:49 PM, kernow said:

Thanks for stating it's period correct. Your old one is re-cased in the one above. It's a new gen case I picked up on one of the forums. Your old case from it is now housing a gen white dial. Both are lovely watches. Have you built another franken yet?

Indeed. These are lovely. 

I am semi retired now to the watch collecting game, I am just enjoying my gen SMP 300m Co Axial quartz version.

I might be interested in scoring some franken SMPs if there are available watches, I am contemplating to get a speedy moonwatch with the hesalite crystal as my last dance and then its total sunset curtains closed for me at that time. looking at the second hand market, got dang those used once from Japan are very tempting to get.

Do let me know if you are ever selling one of your frankens mate!

5 hours ago, jcagara08 said:

I am semi retired now to the watch collecting game, I am just enjoying my gen SMP 300m Co Axial quartz version.

I might be interested in scoring some franken SMPs if there are available watches, I am contemplating to get a speedy moonwatch with the hesalite crystal as my last dance and then its total sunset curtains closed for me at that time. looking at the second hand market, got dang those used once from Japan are very tempting to get.

Do let me know if you are ever selling one of your frankens mate!

I have most of what I want, so I’m similar to you. It takes a special watch to spend money these days. My only project at the moment is converting my gen Speedy to a Mitsukoshi. 

If I let any of my Omegas go, I’ll be in touch 😉

And today’s.....

image.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...