When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Dazza works his magic on 6538 Big Crown

momo.sweden

Big Daz does it again! It started with me reading about some guys here, over at RWI and RWG who was very pleased with Big Daz handywork on the dials of their vintage builds.
After contacting Daz he consulted me on getting a Helenarou 6538 and we agreed about shipping it directly from Helenarou to him, and after him working his magic it landed on my doorstep yesterday. It took about two weeks from me ordering it from Helenarou to me getting it modded by Daz.

Verdict: Damn I'm impressed! The dial looks stunningly beautiful and the case/bezel is lightly aged to prefection. 
Also he was easy to communicate with and always friendly. Simply a pleasure doing business with the guy!

3f45393f-ef01-446d-a5df-b920a27b3b26_zps
58dc94bf-c8cd-4f52-8e2b-c843b007f90b_zps

Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to purchase this beautiful piece yesterday to hold me over while I source parts for a super Franken 6538. Want to source a reasonably priced bracelet/strap and super dome plexi for this to install when she arrives. Suggestions?

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to purchase this beautiful piece yesterday to hold me over while I source parts for a super Franken 6538. Want to source a reasonably priced bracelet/strap and super dome plexi for this to install when she arrives. Suggestions?

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Hi mate,

Only to keep you floating the first days I'll throw in a new James bond Raf strap in the shipment for free http://www.helenarou.com/20mm-6538--connery-bond39s-custom-r20653839.html

• Like 1