When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TORO not responding?

Guest REPPIN

Guest REPPIN

So I ordered a couple of pieces from him, paid for them and now he won't send me QCPics or respond to any of my emails.

I need to cancel one of the watches and get a refund. But he won't even return a message.

It's been like 6 days now and I've emailed him 3 times.

Anyone else having issues?

• 3 weeks later...

Toro isn't responding to me also, made an order with him over a week ago, communication upto payment was good as always, discussed delivery options because I was hoping to get it in time for a holiday, so paid extra for faster shipping. now its been over a week and i have heard nothing, its just a strap that he said was in stock so I'm not expecting qc pics but I have had no tracking details and no idea if he's dispatched yet, 2 emails with no reply, I have a friend who's made an order in the last few days successfully so he's happy to respond for new sales! Its not good that he just ignores your emails

I'm almost a month, ordered 9.18.14. Money sent 9.19.14. 4 emails later..not a word. Have never had a problem with a TD., hope this isn't the first.

Update: there was some problem with the bank wire, it's been straighten out, Received QC pictures today. I'm relieved .