When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finepics

panerailord

On another forum I read this is very busy time for Mark on his real work.

He also clearly stated a while ago that he was not going to sacrifice his real life to the forum(s) anymore.

If you have any open transaction with him, stay assured that - more sooner than later - he will get in touch with you: Mark is of exemplar correctness.

Else, better you give him a break and let him reply if and when he will like.

does anyone know where is finepics?

You again!!

Why is it you are always looking for finepics or The Zigmeister.

Can you remember what they said the last time you where looking for them?

This is an answer of finepics the last time you where pestering him with pm`s;

What the [censored] is this - do you think that I live and breathe nothing but reps - [censored]!!! There is more to life. Do you know what - I work from 9am till 6pm - then a one hour journey home from work - have dinner - start doing watches at 8pm finish at 2am most days and weekends and you hassle me on an open topic.

This is an answer of The Zigmeister the last time you where looking for him;

Because you drove me crazy in the past bombarding me with email after email and pm after pm...so I blocked you from sending me messages. Some of us have a life beyond watches.

Maybe you should not be sending them pm`s anymore.

You again!!

Why is it you are always looking for finepics or The Zigmeister.

Can you remember what they said the last time you where looking for them?

This is an answer of finepics the last time you where pestering him with pm`s;

What the [censored] is this - do you think that I live and breathe nothing but reps - [censored]!!! There is more to life. Do you know what - I work from 9am till 6pm - then a one hour journey home from work - have dinner - start doing watches at 8pm finish at 2am most days and weekends and you hassle me on an open topic.

This is an answer of The Zigmeister the last time you where looking for him;

Because you drove me crazy in the past bombarding me with email after email and pm after pm...so I blocked you from sending me messages. Some of us have a life beyond watches.

Maybe you should not be sending them pm`s anymore.

< nuff said ... if i could tac on a bit of my own: ... I know i am a bit of a noob in these forums but i have to say the majority of the people that participate here and offer 'modding' services are regular people like u and i (enthusiasts) we are very fortunate to have them here and that they offer these services at all. We really shouldn't be demanding of them especially when they have made it clear that they have too much on their plate on the moment or if they just want to take a break (i understand that folks like The Zigmeister and Fine pics have stated that they will honour projects previously agreed upon- true gentlemen) . I know it can be peavish not to get a replies to pms but sometimes you have to be patient and other times you need to respect that fact that they are not obliged to respond to us like costumer service reps. - from my POV/ Then next pm i get about 'where to find MBW's' from someone i am not familiar with is probablly going to drive me up the wall ... I might own one- but i don't even know how to get a brand new mbw!

Edited by rag9fx

May be worth me noting that Finepics is a fine man. He has been very good to me over the past few months, giving me some sound advice and information.

He will not rip you off, and bearing in mind the time of year, it is a very busy time for everyone! Be patient and you will receive a service of highest quality from him!