When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finer Labels (Ben and TrustyTime) Review

charles0382

Hello everyone,

Several months ago I have received a promotional email from Trustytime and learned about their new replica product sites: FinerLabel.net

Andrew claimed that the website is operated by his brother Ben, and AAA+ quality of bags and service will be a standard of them.

Since I am interested in getting a replica bag and I have seen some nice reviews about them on the forum, I have decided to give them a try. 

The overall communication and purchase process went smooth; I have made the payment on Sept 27th, and I have received the item on Oct 7th. Around 11 days to have the product shipped to me.

However, the product I am receiving has seriously disappointed me AND I will never purchase anything from FinerLabels or even Trustytime. The product I am receiving have different patterns and colour of interior, and Ben has refused to send any QC photos throughout the purchasing process.

Review of the same bag from FinerLabels.net : http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/173240-my-experience-with-finerlabelsnet/

The Chanel Bag that I have purchased: http://finerlabels.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1081&search=30172

Photos of the bag and comparison begin here:

post-65759-0-03176000-1412873398_thumb.ppost-65759-0-88066600-1412873400_thumb.p

I understand that you cannot compare a replica bag with genuine bag, but the quality from FinerLabels is below standard, it is same quality as the 200$ RMB chanel replica bag.

I can even locate the 200$ RMB chanel replica bag that FinerLabel has sold to me.

200$RMB Replica Chanel: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.222.hTZGeL&id=40842929037&ns=1#detail

Comparison of the screws

post-65759-0-86828800-1412873403_thumb.ppost-65759-0-87902400-1412873407_thumb.p

A photo without red lines:

post-65759-0-41593300-1412873410_thumb.j

To me, the shape looks really bad.

Poor quality bag I am receiving

post-65759-0-30067000-1412873412_thumb.jpost-65759-0-75102000-1412873413_thumb.jpost-65759-0-28660600-1412873415_thumb.j

AND here is probably the "BEST" part of the BAG:

post-65759-0-90299800-1412873416_thumb.j

Product I am receiving is even different from the one presented on their website:

post-65759-0-80834800-1412873418_thumb.j

Currency Exchange Prove:

post-65759-0-14315300-1412873420_thumb.p

FinerLabel is charging you 268$USD (1645$RMB) for a bag that is originally selling for 33.91$USD (208$ RMB)

208$ RMB Link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.222.hTZGeL&id=40842929037&ns=1#detail

You cannot compare replica product with genuine product, but FinerLabels is selling POOR QUALITY PRODUCT and MAKING LOADS OF PROFIT FROM YOU.

I am not an active member, and I am used to research on reviews and comments only.

I have bought several watches from TrustyTime and InTime before, all of the watches are impressive. But in comparison, InTime  Ryan is awesome to deal with.

I have contacted Ben about my concerns and dissatisfaction, unfortunately I still have not get any reply from him after 24 hours.

The quality of service they are providing is horrible, and they are not a HONEST seller. To me, THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL.

Thank you for reading the review, and sorry if there is any inappropriate or offending language used.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with this review.

I have bought 5 watches from Trusty, and loved them all. I saw FinerLabels come about and figured it would be the same level of quality and service...

Bought 2 Chanel bags right away (I've bought 2 before from Bergie), they arrived and are truly terrible. $500+ down the drain I'm afraid... My girlfriend won't even consider wearing them. I emailed FinerLabels about it right away (2 weeks ago) but haven't received an email back.

The risk we take with replica goods.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a Hermes Steven Messenger bag that I really liked from an email from Finer Labels 2 days ago.

(The real deal is $7,600 USD)

Ben replied pretty quickly to my email inquiry: the rep is $1,100, plus $300 shipping.

Too rich for my blood for a rep.

I've purchased about 6 watches from Andrew....think I'll pass on the man-bag.

Garrett

I saw a Hermes Steven Messenger bag that I really liked from an email from Finer Labels 2 days ago.

Ben replied pretty quickly to my email inquiry: the rep is $1,100, plus $300 shipping.

Garrett

Check with our own Mr KB maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bobcat99

And people ask me why I don't trust Cartel Dealers and refused to buy from them... Looks like Andrew's done a bang up job in teaching his 'brother' the 'family business: :bangin:

@charles0382: Sorry to read you've had such an experience, but thankyou for such a detailed and irrefuteable review, the photos speak for themselves, and although the issues you point to may be acceptable to some, it shows that Bait and Switch sales are still part of the 'Trusted Dealer's practices... I hope you get a satisfactory resolution :good::drinks:

[Edit to add]

As above, KB is The Man when it comes to bags and such things :good:

Garrett

$300 for shipping? Must be wrap in GOLD? Jeeeezzz! TDs and cohorts are getting rediculously GREEDY!

Garrett

I picked up the Steve Caporal bag from Ben at that price point.  It really is an excellent bag and I am impressed to say the least.  Shipping was $108 EMS but the packaging of the shipment was shit and I need to engage with Ben on that as it was very poorly wrapped.  Faux croc Hermes box was all fucked up due to a few broken pieces of styrofoam used for the packing job.  For Fucks Sake Ben....if I spend $1k for a bag, could you please fucking wrap that muther fucker up a little more with some bubble wrap.  :angry2:

/rant off/

I plan to post pics and do a review here soon but am moving and wanted to chime in on the bag.  I would like to comment that just like our watches and the various factories that kick out our reps, their are really good reps and really bad ones.  Mine is excellent.  OP got a shitty one for sure.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Garrett

$300 shipping? Is it coming by courier??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...