When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want a FC Grand Prix! Need your input...

F1FAN

I am set on spending what it takes next time a Modded FC GP comes up for sale. I would love a Franken piece with the works but It's not a deal breaker if it were lightly modded. Doing some searching it looks like Puretime has a FC GP V.3 that looks like it has FC parts. Can anyone give me guidance on this example. Quality of the FC and overall look compared to some of the modded FC parts others have put together?

THANKS!

Edited by F1FAN

You mean one of these?

This was modded with secs at 12 additional jewels and the dial, logo/script remade. It came out rather well :-)

Regards

AJ

Ah.. now why does that look too familiar? I think I know who the current owner is though lol 

You mean one of these?

This was modded with secs at 12 additional jewels and the dial, logo/script remade. It came out rather well :-)

Regards

AJ

Ha ha yeah that is the one I am looking for... Are you ready to let it go? Shoot me a PM if you are :)

Ha ha yeah that is the one I am looking for... Are you ready to let it go? Shoot me a PM if you are :)

I used to own this but I sold it. I'm not sure if the current owner would deal with a newbie, you know how things are when it comes to high value watches like this. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Ummm, not sure why you would say that. I have been a registered member on this site for over 6 years? maybe I don't post on the hour every hour but I've contributed over 100 posts. Anyway, I am interested and the last time I checked my money was green like everyone else.

BTW I've actually been a member longer than you have Legend ;)

Edited by F1FAN

Ummm, not sure why you would say that. I have been a registered member on this site for over 6 years? maybe I don't post on the hour every hour but I've contributed over 100 posts. Anyway, I am interested and the last time I checked my money was green like everyone else.

BTW I've actually been a member longer than you have Legend ;)

Ah yes you're right. I neglected to see that and it's my mistake. My apologies for that. Good luck getting the watch of your dreams. :)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk