When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Pelagos "Oh My shes a stunner "

StormTooper4

I can't wait. Been dreaming of a titanium Submariner recently and this will probably be the closest I'll get. Looks like they knocked it out of the park (even though there are a few corrections). Price is pretty steep though. Not out of reach but if each new rep costs you $500 the money will start adding up way quicker.

Sorry, not my cup of tea... the snow flake dials always remind me of lego bricks! However, I like Tudors mucho

I have to agree. I had a genuine "Snowflake" 9411/0 Blue. Really never wore it much. beautiful watch, but I it just never did grow on me. I do like Tudors though, took the proceeds from the Snowflake sale and bought a vintage Tudor Chrono!! Much more to my liking.

Tried one on at the dealership today, right next to all the RLX's and this is a very impressive watch in the flesh.

First off its very surprising how little it weighs, and its ballanced very nicely on the wrist.. none of the sagging or slipping about I get with the heftier watches even though it has wrist presence. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got mine from PT. bezel is rock solid, no flex at all. markers are 100% except for one slightly out of sync, but you camn only see that on QC x5 magnification. Bracelet is awesome. I have to say the quality of ZF version is exceptional. After 2 min exposure to sun, lume glows like led torch:)! Rubber strap is super soft. yeah, thats it in a nutshell.