When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tc v6 owner questions

Erict719

TC guarantees his products for a year. I bought one in March when he had some issues with the movements. I sent it back to him and he replaced the movement for no charge. It did take some time to get it back but nice to see him stand behind his products. New movement is working great but it's only been a week or so.

TC is first class professional.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Had an issue with mine, the reversing gears were at fault. You'll know if you have this issue as the watch stops after about 2 days whether on a winder or on your wrist. Spoke to TC and he said he'd have a look at it, sent it back, as said above, took a while, but have had it back for about 2 weeks and it's been fine ever since, I've not worn anything else since.

I think you have to take your hat off to TC for admitting that there were problems with the movement and then fixing them, it happens all too often that once people have your money they disappear.

I heard there was winding problem too with the crown?

I've had a TC crown slip on me during winding. It happens on my Seadweller with TC crown. Whether others have had issues with his crown, I'm not sure. I'll eventually put a gen on my Seadweller.

Now my TC v6's crown was ok, but was replaced with a genuine one. However that watch was part of the batch that suffered the reversal gear problem. Had to buy new wheels & have my watch smith install them, as I didn't want to wait longer.

The only problem I had with mine is.. Once the date got stuck and when I trie to pull the crown out to set the time, it would not go. Tried a few times and almost flipped out. Tried one more time before I made a post and it popped right in to time setting position.

Haven't had a problem since.

I will say though. The TC crown is a [censored] to get to the time setting position. I always have to rotate a little to pull put further.