When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I get custom bracelet end links machined?

whoopy12

Do you have a design or are you going to need the machine shop to design + manufacture? It's going to be very pricey to have one-off components made, moreso if CAD work is required. Design, tooling, setup, and 316ss material are going to cost a boatload.

I'd try to look around for machine shops in your area. You'll have better luck if there are major manufacturers near you which are supplied by smaller machine job shops. One in my area comes to mind and I can check and provide a website/phone number if needed.

Do you have a design or are you going to need the machine shop to design + manufacture? It's going to be very pricey to have one-off components made, moreso if CAD work is required. Design, tooling, setup, and 316ss material are going to cost a boatload.

I'd try to look around for machine shops in your area. You'll have better luck if there are major manufacturers near you which are supplied by smaller machine job shops. One in my area comes to mind and I can check and provide a website/phone number if needed.

I don't have a design, just have the "look" I'm going for.

I'm using an omega folded link braclet, so will be making a stretched-out/wider version of these end links:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380671788053?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Now of course I'm wondering if it might be a little cheaper to modify an existing pair of endlinks. Finding a pair that are too large and whittling them down would probably be easier.

Just so you have a visual, check out the photo below. You can see the huge gap between the watch head and end link, as the fifty fathoms have pretty long lugs. I would want the endlink flush against the watchhead naturally.

LpepnfX.jpg