When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD Bezel broke! Trevor V5

plaifender

Hi all,

Long time no talk. Life has taken its turns and while I'm still into my reps, my participation in the forum discussions has dwindled down to relatively nothing. (Work, kid, etc).

My problem is that I hit my beloved DSSD bezel on something and the pearl and. Pearl holder broke of from the ceramic bezel. My watch is a Trevor V5.. (Different than the other v5s that we're going around at the time). Trevor said he no longer has the watch in stock and is not sure about the new bezels fitting the his old v5.

Anyone have experience changing bezels?

I was even thinking of getting the generic ebay bezel on eBay and trying to replace it but I'm not sure it would fit. Anyone replaced their bezel with one of these ebay bezels? Or better to get the newer version rep bezel from Trevor? I'm hoping he'll be nice and comp me the Bezel since I got him involved in this forum and got the admins to admit him as a trusted dealer after my stellar review of his watch and service a few years back haha: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/117113-dssd-v59-swiss-eta-2836-2-from-trevor-time/

Any comments are welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk